• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mum declares me mentally unstable

Reaction score
no one does...i'm predictable and random like that :p and i noticed that talking to people you barely know is more comfortable:p when you talk to someone you know well,and tell 'em about the situation because they're closer to you,and dont wantt nobody to know about it,you gotta admit..you're alwayz in fear that he/she might tell your family or others you know..when you talk to people you barely know,thats not the case...you can speak to them openly without fear...because they dk 90 % of thepeople you do and even if theyy do know someone,they wont be comfortable around 'em cuz they barely know 'em :p
i agree wid you...talkin to ppl u dont kno make you feel wayyy better than tokin to ppl u kno

Reaction score
well i guess sum ppl find talking to strangers alot more comforting cuz it helps them think out of the box!

Reaction score
-_____- achha mere dada :p
(weise.... PM mein continue... we're going off topic!)
main aap ka dada... aap meri aunti... damn this is so confusing i feel like cutting myself :ROFLMAO: and bang a chair on your head (on topic :ROFLMAO:)
(vari gal dassi hai :p)

Reaction score
main aap ka dada... aap meri aunti... damn this is so confusing i feel like cutting myself :ROFLMAO: and bang a chair on your head (on topic :ROFLMAO:)
(vari gal dassi hai :p)

great,i see my forum gave you a new think to make upp jokes on...i feel happy......enjoy..

Reaction score
great,i see my forum gave you a new think to make upp jokes on...i feel happy......enjoy..
You do? My pleasure dude :p I am happy to see you happy :ROFLMAO:
Maybe this will help you get a reason to quit doing that crap :p since your bestie with the new weird name is gonna make fun of you otherwise :p

Reaction score
I already did...and well,i aint got no bestie...all are the same to me..including you...and well,she can iff she wanna...who cares?

Reaction score
sure :p better call 'etudadyosd' or whatever too... she is the real doc here :p
:ROFLMAO: dadajee..... aap to phir bhi nahin samjheinge :p u cant read btw da lines psycology will go WAY over ur head :p

(n btw.... imma gonna get u french classes soon :p)

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: dadajee..... aap to phir bhi nahin samjheinge :p u cant read btw da lines psycology will go WAY over ur head :p

(n btw.... imma gonna get u french classes soon :p)
he invited me to check his brain :p not to get french classes or your psychology crap :p