• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Drawings ^_^

Reaction score
Salaam Zainab,
Wow dear you are amazing mA.
Keep it up :') May Allah be with you!
I also sketch but I don't show anyone, Secret ;)
:D
But My mom never allows me to draw or paint since Grade 8, Cause she wants me to study.. :D
so I do rarely ;)

Reaction score
Salaam Zainab,
Wow dear you are amazing mA.
Keep it up :') May Allah be with you!
I also sketch but I don't show anyone, Secret ;)
:D
But My mom never allows me to draw or paint since Grade 8, Cause she wants me to study.. :D
so I do rarely ;)
WS
thanks
Well i started last year and since then my mom haven't restrained me though at times she doesn't appreciate my work
I usually do sketching around the vacation time as i am Jobless and have nothing to study(i don't wanna study :ROFLMAO:)
May i ask why is it a secret? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hi Abbeiz!

I suck at most things girls do apart from having fun:D. I guess i'm a tomboy who does nothing normal.
I can't sing or dance or draw or sew or knit or CLEAN MY ROOM!:LOL: What is wrong with me???:confused:
There's nothing wrong with you. You're fine the way you are, except for the fact that you need to keep your room clean. Even I don't dance, sing, cook, sew or knit but I doing other stuff. Trust me you're awesome just the way you are!!:)

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with you. You're fine the way you are, except for the fact that you need to keep your room clean. Even I don't dance, sing, cook, sew or knit but I doing other stuff. Trust me you're awesome just the way you are!!:)

Thanx a lot Abbeiz!
It's good to know i'm a little sane and not alone.:p