• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Last Chance :'(

Reaction score
OH SHIT .. !
it could be your last chance ? not for certain .. !
my bad ! ..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
a blind idea i got .. whys it ur last chance ?

The thing I understand from it is that.. you get one chance at life, make sure you don't waste it,....
Especially this part..
"Be in this world as though you were a stranger or a traveler/wayfarer." Ibn 'Umar used to say: "When evening comes, do not expect (to live till) morning, and when morning comes, do not expect (to live till) evening. Take from your health (a preparation) for your illness, and from your life for your death." [Al-Bukhari]

Reaction score
Walaikumassalam wr wb!!
Firstly jazakallah Khair for the tag..it was actually worth reading..opened my eyes..May we all be able to succeed in this world as well as the hereafter :cry:
No wonder, it's been a while when I was thinking that many people come in your life and then leave (leave could be in both the senses, this world or going far from you)..they might have stayed with you for 9 years or 10..but when the time comes to separate, you start spending some "last memorable" moments with them so that you don't regret anything later in your life, I mean you don't feel like you didn't spend "such" a time with him/her..
Same is the case with us..it's Juss that we donno when we have to leave this world..we should spend some moments for Allah so that later (when we are standing in front of Him) we don't regret!!!

Oh turner of hearts!! Turn our hearts towards your deen, towards your ibadah, towards your obedience..Oh Allah forgive us and make us among the muttaqeen..Aameen!

A special mention of my friend who opened my eyes..the feeling that I only have a couple of days left to spend with him/her, makes me remember all this..makes me realize the real reason of why was I created?! May Allah forgive all his/her sins and guide his/ her to the straight path..Aameen!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Walaikumassalam wr wb!!
Firstly jazakallah Khair for the tag..it was actually worth reading..opened my eyes..May we all be able to succeed in this world as well as the hereafter :cry:
No wonder, it's been a while when I was thinking that many people come in your life and then leave (leave could be in both the senses, this world or going far from you)..they might have stayed with you for 9 years or 10..but when the time comes to separate, you start spending some "last memorable" moments with them so that you don't regret anything later in your life, I mean you don't feel like you didn't spend "such" a time with him/her..
Same is the case with us..it's Juss that we donno when we have to leave this world..we should spend some moments for Allah so that later (when we are standing in front of Him) we don't regret!!!

Oh turner of hearts!! Turn our hearts towards your deen, towards your ibadah, towards your obedience..Oh Allah forgive us and make us among the muttaqeen..Aameen!

A special mention of my friend who opened my eyes..the feeling that I only have a couple of days left to spend with him/her, makes me remember all this..makes me realize the real reason of why was I created?! May Allah forgive all his/her sins and guide his/ her to the straight path..Aameen!!
true.
Aameen!
Aameen!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Walaikumassalam wr wb!!

Wa eyyakum! Aameen...
true..!
ahh..very rightly mentioned...may we understand that n act accordingly....aameen..
aameen...

aameen..

Reaction score
Here's a video I'd like to share:
The Sheikh describes the events that lead him to his conversion to Islam

Reaction score
thanks for the tag, will read every single comment here as every who commented here has some knowledge to share about Islam
JazakAllah! May Allah bless you for your good work, Ameen

Reaction score
XPFMember Totally true ...
There is no guarantee of life ...U can die at any age , Bcuz where ur death is written it will come to u ..whether u try to prevent it..U will take urself to that place..
So we should always ask Allah's mercy and forgiveness as His doors r open for everyone :)
Jazakallah for sharing sis/bro :D
Seriously ! thanks alot for tagging nowadays I don't go through threads so when ppl tag me I come to know ..
So i'll be glad to see If I get Tagged !!
Allah Bless u :)

Reaction score
Please tag me too, when you want to teach us novices the real purpose of life!:)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Woah. 7 years to this. Sometimes your own words comfort you or remind you what you need to hear at that very moment. SubhanAllah!

I was reminded of this Persian piece of poetry by Khaqani that touched my heart recently... it means something like this:

After thirty years it became very clear to Khaqani
One moment with Allah s.w.t is better than whole kingdom of Sulaiman a.s