• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

my list

want to be in list

• yes i love to

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • no sorry not interested

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Aly Emran :- One of the best thing that ever happened to me .... I swear no one could ever have a bestie like him .... His care... his love fr me as a brother... is just flawless .... One of the person who is alwys there for me ... :D :D
His Stupid jokes are just AHH=Mazing .......... I love them ... he makes me laugh allllll the time xP I love his company ....
WANNA FALL OFF FROM THE CHAIR ,,,, THEN TALK TO HIM :p BUHAHAHAH Lol
And specially the little little fights we used to have ... OMG they are just wonderful .. and that's how I even started calling him BLUE FAT POTATO UNCLE ...& recently started calling him SHORT DONKEY :p
Allhamdulilah im really gifted to have him as my Best Friend :D If anyone would ask me who is your best friend .. the frst thing that will come to my mind is AIR ...
AIR stands for Alyyy .. Ibtizam .. and Reema :p My besties are like the air I breathe in :p Aly Emran .... See we made a lot of memories .... Thanks for all of them :D
Ibtizam :- Please don't get lifeless like him :p Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so tired of waiting for his replies :p
IbtiZam = VIP .... HAHAH well ... jokes apart .... He is one of the amazing friend one could possibly get :D His Care... for me as a frnd is just .... no words :p
The one friend who will never leave me fr any1 or anything is Ibtizam except for Football :p lol .....
My very first male friend ........... and the bestest friend toooooooooo :D A person never to be forgotten .....
A very special person I must say :p a lazy bone .... with a cool mind :p
He makes me HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY all the time :D I loveee his company :D One of the best person to kill boredom :p
He loves football and I love Ronaldo ... so I call him Ronaldoooooooooo :p
Last but not the least ... he Is one of the notable member in the AIR community :p IbtiZam.... You are my bestie for life :D :D
fantastic girl :- Hooyyy hoeeeeey :p
My bestie ... Like she is my best frienddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :D
I know her since 7 whole years <3 those were the wonderful years of my life ever <3
The times we spent together ..... are just unforgettable ... She is one in a million <3 Atimes a lil sister ... atimes a frnd ... atimes a stranger .. She is the best in all the way ....
One of the person who is always concerned about me :D She has been most of the reasons fr me to be here :D I love youuuuuu so much Reema <3
If I had only one wish to make ... I wud wish her to be by my side fr the rest of my life <3
Thank you soooo much for all what you have done to me :D Jazakallah khairan :D

Reaction score
Kumkum :- My very close sister on XPC .... I share with her every single thing <3 she is one of the person whom im desperate to meet :p
Her care .. love ... smile ..... beauty ... is just priceless ... <3 Tbh she is one of the best counselor :D
I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sis ... Wish I could meet you atleast ones .... luv you forvever :D
cardude456 :- There i see a CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :p HAHAHAHAH ....
Dudeeeeeeeeeey Bhai .... Ones of the awesomest-est-est-est-est-est-est person I ever met :D
I still remember the day when he gifted me a Car ... I must say he has a veryyyy BIGGGGGGGGG heart xP lol
I started loving Teddy bears becaz of him :p ..Bhai remember that xD
Truly ... he is one of the bestest person .... a very loyal ...caring ... Boyish .. Swag .. yolo kind of person :p He makes you feel important :D
I never knew a person cud get addicted to games like him :p HAHAHAH xD
Just in few words .... you are one of the best person I ever met ..... :D

Reaction score
1357911 :- My twin sister <3 she is just so like meeeeeeeeeee :p
A very cute, innocent, lovable, caring sister <3 She is there for me when ever I need her <3
I still cant forget the day when I frst spoke to her thru fone <3 OMG that was one of the best day ever :D I cudnt even realize the time running .....
I will miss you a lot sis <3 :( Do keep in touch :D *_*
Al-Anoud :- In truth .. she is fabulous <3
My very very loving sister <3 we made lot of memories together :p Mooony I love you sooooooooooooooooo much darling <3 :*
Maryum7 :- Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3
My mossssssssssssst adorable little sister <3
She is so CUTEEEEE ... BUBBLYYYYYYYYY .... CHEERFUL... AND very LIVELY person <3
Wish I rele had a younger sister like you <3 I loveee you sooooooooooo much sis :D :*
Tkp :- Wooooooooow I never knew boys can also get sweet like him xP
One the best thing I love about him ... He is a Madridista <3 that's more than enuf to like a person xP One of the best brother ever :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
shazmina (Shazo mazo) take some rest :p u burned so many calories typing all this :p

oey Fat aunti xP me not mota >.< :p me
Pinky Ponky Shazi Aunti :D
Fat horsy :p ^_____^ MY BFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D
NO thanks :eek:
\0/0\0/\0/0\ yaay :p

Reaction score
Nafis Daiyan :- Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww xP HAHAHAHAH catty catty xD
Im sure he is the next father of physics :p lol hehehe
Nafis = Rose :p now most of the people call him Rose but nobody knws the actual reason behind it :p buhahahahah ... and Dnt worry ROSE .. I wont tell it in public :p ............................................................well jokes apart ....
He is one of my very good friend :D the way he takes everything so slightly makes him special :D I shud say he is one of my most loving brother :D
Ps.. Nafis Daiyan plz dnt sit under the apple tree :p

Reaction score
shazmina (Shazo mazo) take some rest :p u burned so many calories typing all this :p

oey Fat aunti xP me not mota >.< :p me
Pinky Ponky Shazi Aunti :D
Fat horsy :p ^_____^ MY BFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D
NO thanks :eek:
\0/0\0/\0/0\ yaay :p
I ate lot of Samosas na :p so I shud burn calories :p let me burn fat this way:p atleast then u will stop calling me fat xD
you mota .... chup :p Donkey donkeyooooooooooooooooo ... :p
yes I forgot that xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum! My friends here...
Faizan Muhammmad - I love torturing you with flattery and your patience is the thing for which you are like a friend to me!
Maganius - Some people say the good have ceased to exist but I can always say to them '' If you want to look at A living example of a good person, Look at Maganius''
Nafis Daiyan - A desi brother and believe me, he is unique, I don't know from which angle , but I will find it out one day, In sha Allah!
Aly Emran - Well..... He is unbelievably smart and a really annoying friend but what are friends for if they are not annoying!
***amd*** - A kiddo for me but all the same, he made me laugh a lot when I needed it and Yes, He is quite smart as well.
Tkp - Here is another desi dude and he is a very nice person to converse with. He is funny as well.
cardude456 - This ''Person'' is still a mystery as I am not quite sure whether his brain is made up of an engine and screws or if he really is a 'CAR-DUDE...' remarkably friendly!
Well, this is my list of friends, if I missed somebody, pls let me know by stalking my wall with a small scolding and I will mention you as well... Truthfully!

images
:unsure:

Reaction score
danial 234 :- Batuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :p Seriously I doubted you for a celebrity xP lol
in just a few words ... you are just Ahhmazing :D
A very talented .. caring lovable little brother .. 1 could ever get .... a mysterious one tooo :p some people are worth meeting and you are one of them :D
Thunder Bird :- Ramyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 <3 <3 I love Rain .. and I love you tooo :p
usually thunder scares me .. but this thunder makes me feel loved <3
Our frst meeting was in the thread truth or Dare .. and now I should confess the truth saying that ... YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST PERSON EVER :D <3 ily sis <3 :*

Reaction score
danial 234 :- Batuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :p Seriously I doubted you for a celebrity xP lol
in just a few words ... you are just Ahhmazing :D
A very talented .. caring lovable little brother .. 1 could ever get .... a mysterious one tooo :p some people are worth meeting and you are one of them :D
Thunder Bird :- Ramyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 <3 <3 I love Rain .. and I love you tooo :p
usually thunder scares me .. but this thunder makes me feel loved <3
Our frst meeting was in the thread truth or Dare .. and now I should confess the truth saying that ... YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST PERSON EVER :D <3 ily sis <3 :*
Thank u soo much....i am very happy to see this........... :') u also my lovely sweety sissy........... I love u........................

Reaction score
1995@10Sept :- You were the first person to make me want to visit india :p
When it came to you im speechless... I rele want to write loads and loads about you .. but im running out of words ............ its just not coming ....
Just one thing in my mind ... im very thankful to Allah for sending me such an awesome sister like you :D
Girlllllllllllllllllllll I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much <3 no words .. chaloooo :p
sweetjinnah :- A person I must say ... who stopped me from leaving Xpc ... long time ago .... :p
A very kind hearted .. helpful .. loving .. sweet sis :D I misssssssss u sooooooooo muchhhh :( thanks for being there for me :D
knowitall10 :- Unfortunately she isn't here on xpc ... but .. she is alwys there in my Duas ....
A person who is very close to perfection <3 learnt alottttttttttt from her .... my princess <3
Tkp :- Wooooooooow I never knew boys can also get sweet like him xP
One the best thing I love about him ... He is a Madridista <3 that's more than enuf to like a person xP
You are one my best brother ever :D thanks for being there for me :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
1357911 :- My twin sister <3 she is just so like meeeeeeeeeee :p
A very cute, innocent, lovable, caring sister <3 She is there for me when ever I need her <3
I still cant forget the day when I frst spoke to her thru fone <3 OMG that was one of the best day ever :D I cudnt even realize the time running .....
I will miss you a lot sis <3 :( Do keep in touch :D *_*
Al-Anoud :- In truth .. she is fabulous <3
My very very loving sister <3 we made lot of memories together :p Mooony I love you sooooooooooooooooo much darling <3 :*
Maryum7 :- Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3
My mossssssssssssst adorable little sister <3
She is so CUTEEEEE ... BUBBLYYYYYYYYY .... CHEERFUL... AND very LIVELY person <3
Wish I rele had a younger sister like you <3 I loveee you sooooooooooo much sis :D :*
Awwwhhhh omg I just died with cuteness :") Thankkks Shazzy :LOL: You're amazing <3