• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

my list

want to be in list

• yes i love to

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • no sorry not interested

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Thanks dude B|
okay my turn :p

shazmina: My shazo mazooo sis :D Only I can call my cute sweet naughty sis Fat horse :p :D Bestieeeeee for Life
Angelina_25 : My second bestieeeeeeeee :D and sis of Fat aunti :D She is kind and quite lazy like me :LOL:
cyclone94 : Well her name says it all.............. Nautanki :p
sumaiyarox:) : She is toooooooooooo much of a basanti :eek: .... Pure dramay bazz :p
Ibtizam: Will you make a friend who is lifeless? If yes then befriend with Ibti Lipti :D
Afnan Hafiz : Are you a girl or boy? o_O :LOL: Someone just learn patience from this friend of mine :D (y)
Al-Anoud : She loves hi5's :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
fille spéciale : she is my retard friend ;)
aish nafu : Well she is cute and quite clever -_- but awesome personality :)
ForeverAndBeyond: Nice, Kind-hearted friend....... xD especially when you'RE bored and there is no one to fight with you :p

Does the ..... thingy mean i can fill it up with awesome words for me? That's very sweet of you xP
I'm always bored .-.
Thankyouu for mentioning me anyway. :')

Reaction score
danial 234 :- Batuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :p Seriously I doubted you for a celebrity xP lol
in just a few words ... you are just Ahhmazing :D
A very talented .. caring lovable little brother .. 1 could ever get .... a mysterious one tooo :p some people are worth meeting and you are one of them :D
Thunder Bird :- Ramyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 <3 <3 I love Rain .. and I love you tooo :p
usually thunder scares me .. but this thunder makes me feel loved <3
Our frst meeting was in the thread truth or Dare .. and now I should confess the truth saying that ... YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST PERSON EVER :D <3 ily sis <3 :*
thankss :Ddddddddddddddd

Reaction score
shazmina: My shazo mazooo sis :D Only I can call my cute sweet naughty sis Fat horse :p :D Bestieeeeee for Life
Angelina_25 : My second bestieeeeeeeee :D and sis of Fat aunti :D She is kind and quite lazy like me :LOL:
sumaiyarox:) : She is toooooooooooo much of a basanti :eek: .... Pure dramay bazz :p
Ibtizam: Will you make a friend who is lifeless? If yes then befriend with Ibti Lipti :D
Afnan Hafiz : Are you a girl or boy? o_O :LOL: Someone just learn patience from this friend of mine :D (y)
ForeverAndBeyond: Nice, Kind-hearted friend....... xD especially when you'RE bored and there is no one to fight with you :p[/quote]

Aly Emran
Awwww no thanks yar *-* U'll be my BFL :D :p

Reaction score
Thanks dude B|
okay my turn :p

ForeverAndBeyond: Nice, Kind-hearted friend....... xD especially when you'RE bored and there is no one to fight with you :p
oh yeah I'm lifeless since the day I met you
fille spéciale is she alive ?

btw every month we have a thread like this ...just different name & then Aly will tag me with his retarded comments xD

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum! My friends here...
Faizan Muhammmad - I love torturing you with flattery and your patience is the thing for which you are like a friend to me!
Maganius - Some people say the good have ceased to exist but I can always say to them '' If you want to look at A living example of a good person, Look at Maganius''
Nafis Daiyan - A desi brother and believe me, he is unique, I don't know from which angle , but I will find it out one day, In sha Allah!
Aly Emran - Well..... He is unbelievably smart and a really annoying friend but what are friends for if they are not annoying!
***amd*** - A kiddo for me but all the same, he made me laugh a lot when I needed it and Yes, He is quite smart as well.
Tkp - Here is another desi dude and he is a very nice person to converse with. He is funny as well.
cardude456 - This ''Person'' is still a mystery as I am not quite sure whether his brain is made up of an engine and screws or if he really is a 'CAR-DUDE...' remarkably friendly!
Well, this is my list of friends, if I missed somebody, pls let me know by stalking my wall with a small scolding and I will mention you as well... Truthfully!

images
Its becoz i believe, laughter is more portant than 2 waqt ki rotti :-D

Reaction score
1995@10Sept :- You were the first person to make me want to visit india :p
When it came to you im speechless... I rele want to write loads and loads about you .. but im running out of words ............ its just not coming ....
Just one thing in my mind ... im very thankful to Allah for sending me such an awesome sister like you :D
Girlllllllllllllllllllll I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much <3 no words .. chaloooo :p
sweetjinnah :- A person I must say ... who stopped me from leaving Xpc ... long time ago .... :p
A very kind hearted .. helpful .. loving .. sweet sis :D I misssssssss u sooooooooo muchhhh :( thanks for being there for me :D
knowitall10 :- Unfortunately she isn't here on xpc ... but .. she is alwys there in my Duas ....
A person who is very close to perfection <3 learnt alottttttttttt from her .... my princess <3
Tkp :- Wooooooooow I never knew boys can also get sweet like him xP
One the best thing I love about him ... He is a Madridista <3 that's more than enuf to like a person xP
You are one my best brother ever :D thanks for being there for me :D
LOL...i too want u to visit my country...specially where i live, then we can meet up iA:D
we'll i'd again say what Abu Bakar(R.A) said when ppl praised him:O Allah, make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for what they do not know about me, and do not take me to account for what they say about me.
love u too n Jazakillah so much Shazmina for ur loving words...u too r a real amazing person mashaAllah, to specially remove time from ur busy schedule just to put a smile on ur frnds faces n make us feel good :) May Allah reward u immensely...aameen...

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL...i too want u to visit my country...specially where i live, then we can meet up iA:D
we'll i'd again say what Abu Bakar(R.A) said when ppl praised him:O Allah, make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for what they do not know about me, and do not take me to account for what they say about me.
love u too n Jazakillah so much Shazmina for ur loving words...u too r a real amazing person mashaAllah, to specially remove time from ur busy schedule just to put a smile on ur frnds faces n make us feel good :) May Allah reward u immensely...aameen...
Awwwww its ok sis :D I luv u even more <3
And Ameen :D