• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My mind is now locked.

Reaction score
But here

in India 5 subjects are compulsory
That was in case if you're applying abroad, and that's definitely recommended because it would be relatively easier for you to get to a good university (obviously much better than Indian universities) without having a gap year, with a scholarship of course if you manage to pull A's in November (B's in AS level for scholarship are accepted only if it's your first attempt, but not for universities in UK).

Secondly, I don't think 5 A Levels are compulsory in India, no university in the World requires 5, have you confirmed this from your school?

Reaction score
What if i apply on AS level result to foreign university like in america what will be the value of my O level result to them?

Reaction score
What if i apply on AS level result to foreign university like in america what will be the value of my O level result to them?
Most of the universities consider O Levels as a pre-high school graduation diploma and so give credit points to A Levels and SAT only (motivation letter also plays a big role here), but good O Level results can get your application an edge when compared with others (for A Levels, they can give you extra credit points for extra subjects). While some universities can also take you on the bases of your O Levels results and SAT 1 only, for the undergraduate course, but that would make you struggle a bit, but not much. Some universities in US do this because our A Levels is much harder than their equivalent, Advanced Placement.