• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NARUTO MANGA

Reaction score
The anime sucks because its filled with filler episodes so reading the manga is way better. Anybody likes Code Geass!? WATCH IT YOU.LL LOVE IT. And deathnote and shiki!

Reaction score
imanmalik said:
The anime sucks because its filled with filler episodes so reading the manga is way better. Anybody likes Code Geass!? WATCH IT YOU.LL LOVE IT. And deathnote and shiki!

Big fan of Death Note :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

The end really made me sad :cry:

Do you watch full metal alchmist ,its really cool!!!!

Reaction score
the anime i like
naruto
one piece
bleach
fairy tail
detecive conan (increases ur level)

:D

Reaction score
one piece is coooooool and it is about adventure so hv some time after exam and watch orr rather read them.
:D

Reaction score
Aoa. I think that one piece and naruto are the same to some extent. They both revolve around a main character who has big dreams and sets out to make them a reality, making new friends along the way.

Reaction score
YEAH I like AIZEN in bleach damn that guy has beautiful hair......ALSO i love UCHIHA ITACHI from naruto his personality shown and i dont know why the writer had to kill him itachi got himself killed by his own brother though he could have defeated sasuke easily if he would have used his full power

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
YEAH I like AIZEN in bleach damn that guy has beautiful hair......ALSO i love UCHIHA ITACHI from naruto his personality shown and i dont know why the writer had to kill him itachi got himself killed by his own brother though he could have defeated sasuke easily if he would have used his full power

He wasn't killed by sasuke. He defeated sasuke but died due an illness he had.

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:

He wasn't killed by sasuke. He defeated sasuke but died due an illness he had.

he got defeated by purpose. and he's aim is to take orochimaru out of sasuke and lock him in the seal. :D

Reaction score
Sagemaster said:
imanmalik said:

Death Note is awesome!!! Poor light....He was SO CLOSE T.T L was awesome! Love the way he sits xD

I am going to watch FMA Brotherhood! But after the exams xD Haochen watch code geass :D Its got gundams blagh but the story is AWESOME :D

What other anime do you like :D?

Reaction score
imanmalik said:
Sagemaster said:
imanmalik said:

Death Note is awesome!!! Poor light....He was SO CLOSE T.T L was awesome! Love the way he sits xD

I am going to watch FMA Brotherhood! But after the exams xD Haochen watch code geass :D Its got gundams blagh but the story is AWESOME :D

I still cant believe he lost to a kid(a genius for that matter),really sad!!

btw i recommend you to watch FMA Brotherhood:brotherhood(it re-tells the story in a better new way).Its even better than FMA Brotherhood but its good to watch both of them.

i also watch:
fairy tale
detecive conan
hellsing(sink anime!!!!!! :D )
ranma and ranma 1/2
full metal picnic!(really funny)
many more................... :D

Reaction score
imanmalik said:

ok after exam ill try to watch :D

name an anime and ill tell if i know or not :D
Sagemaster said:
I still cant believe he lost to a kid(a genius for that matter),really sad!!

btw i recommend you to watch FMA Brotherhood:brotherhood(it re-tells the story in a better new way).Its even better than FMA Brotherhood but its good to watch both of them.

i also watch:
fairy tale
detecive conan
hellsing(sink anime!!!!!! :D )
ranma and ranma 1/2
full metal picnic!(really funny)
many more................... :D

ive watch all except ranma and ranma 1/2 and hellsing

Sagemaster said:
you someone sould open an Anime thread lol!!!!!!!!

yeah :D

Reaction score
people i love you seriously!!!!
u r amazing i am like the only one at school who likes anime...i am always outnumbered and i get really mad when they say i am watching a cartoon...its anime!!! big difference
i have watched quite a lot...:F
i have read till chap 522 nothing imp is happening really i hate the whole strategies conversations and the loooong explanation...lol but i am still an addict :D

Reaction score
Cartoon is for kids, Anime is for cool smart teenagers (like us) :) :)

and I did not abandon reading naruto manga :D (even with the exams), I mean come on it wont take very long to read it
I die to read the manga every week, cant wait for thursday or wednesday

Oh and my favorite naruto character is madara, because he is cool, very smart(mastermind),cunning, powerful, manipulative, mysterious, have a strong personality and determination too bad he will be defeated in the end :( (like all bad guys).
BTW What do you guys think of the following: In Naruto (Theories)
What is itachi's gift to naruto?
What is in the last coffin that kabuto summoned?
Why is tobi/madara hides his face?
What is the power that sasuke will gain now that he has EMS?

The Anime/Manga I read & watch are:
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Fairy Tail
D.Gray-Man
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Detective Conan
also death notes is awesome

Reaction score
Power.

He hides his other eye like kakashi, in which he has pain's rinnegan.

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
Power.

He hides his other eye like kakashi, in which he has pain's rinnegan.

What kind of power?

and madara hide his whole face man, not becuase of his eyes (yes he has pain's rinnegan, but his mask has holes in which he could see unlike kakashi. then why bother put the mask just throw it away!)

Reaction score
i think he doesnt want anyone to know he is madara so he hide it in the beginning and itachi
implanted on sasuke's eye that when madara get to use his technique to control sasuke it will set
of the amatsuri.

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
people i love you seriously!!!!
u r amazing i am like the only one at school who likes anime...i am always outnumbered and i get really mad when they say i am watching a cartoon...its anime!!! big difference
i have watched quite a lot...:F
i have read till chap 522 nothing imp is happening really i hate the whole strategies conversations and the loooong explanation...lol but i am still an addict :D

thx :D
same goes in my skol but i still got friend who watch anime :D

Reaction score
haochen said:
i think he doesnt want anyone to know he is madara so he hide it in the beginning and itachi
implanted on sasuke's eye that when madara get to use his technique to control sasuke it will set
of the amatsuri.

The whole ninja world knows that he is madara now and he still wears it . and he is wearing the mask even when he is not around sasuke