• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NARUTO MANGA

Reaction score
What Japanese animation and characters are poplar? I want to make those cosplay costumes.? I'm going to make cosplay costumes of Japanese animation as a unique gift to my friends living in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. etc. But I have little idea what Japanese animes and characters are poplar in those countries. Would you kindly give me advice?

Reaction score
Hey what do you guys think is inside the coffin????And what do you mean by sasuke's EMS????

Reaction score
I heard that Masashi Kishimoto is going to make a gay ending in the manga...
Like Sasuke and Naruto together...

Reaction score
Aoa. I think that one piece and naruto are the same to some extent. They both revolve around a main character who has big dreams and sets out to make them a reality, making new friends along the way.
you are right
they have another thing in common too
They are HILARIOUS
:LOL:

Reaction score
I Fell in love with death note... I almost cried wen L died :( :( :( But Near did the work and won! :D :)

If L knew about the death note frm da beginning (like Near)......den he wud hav solved it!
Also....if i was da creator of the series it wud hav been a lot more hit!!

Reaction score
No offence or anything but where did Death Note come up from ?
I thought this was about Naruto

Maz

Reaction score
Uhh... it really seems no ones keeping up with the manga.
1) The coffin has the REAL madara.
2) Tobi isn't really Madara.