• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NARUTO MANGA

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
The whole ninja world knows that he is madara now and he still wears it . and he is wearing the mask even when he is not around sasuke

i guess for style. :lol:

Reaction score
i have been wondering..for years now why kakashi has had that mask on, he even had it when he was a kid...i gave up on it i presumed he had such a beautiful mouth he was afraid to be envied or something ...i remember ep 101 when they tried figuring out his mouth sasuke was laughing a lot in that ep..one of the funniest eps ever

about madara's covering his face..i think its because he got used to wearing a mask and hiding from people, maybe because he is old and looks like a freak from the inside..but i think its more like he just doesn't feel like exposing himself like..knowing its him, madara isn't the same as "seeing madara :p

about itachi's gift, i was thinking that maybe..he gave naruto something that could resist the sharingan's powers..or something to do with controlling the kyuubi..i think it s gonna have a big role when naruto and sasuke fight

btw i don't care if the ending is cheesy but i don't want naruto..not even sasuke 2 die..i don't want them to die :'(

Reaction score
Well about the powers part we will soon find out. While madara and kakashi wear masks to hide their right eyes, so the designers gave them complete masks so they look cool and less like pirates [with only one eye covered].

Reaction score
do u guyz watch amvs?
i like watching them cuz sometimes they r so awesome..it has my fav songs and my fav anime together..lol..:D
i found this awesome one but i dunno maybe some of u think it is forbidden to listen to songs so i am scared to post anything and get bashed at or smth ^_^

Reaction score
hey anime lovers !!! :D
No offense but i've never been interested in them ... but the only thing i've ever read , close to manga , was SCOTT PILGRIM . Tell me if u've heard of it...

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
do u guyz watch amvs?
i like watching them cuz sometimes they r so awesome..it has my fav songs and my fav anime together..lol..:D
i found this awesome one but i dunno maybe some of u think it is forbidden to listen to songs so i am scared to post anything and get bashed at or smth ^_^

Come on, which is it.

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
narutogirl said:
do u guyz watch amvs?

Come on, which is it.

so here r 2 + bonus..:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Du-mIWxlE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS9vYEaMUJs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxH30agl8VQ

Reaction score
same here .....but i watch randoms ....n it all started with my brother when he gave me the episodes . ..*...i love naruto more than saske ..!!!..and his sensei...haha..hes so cool..!!! :wink:

Reaction score
sometimes i feel like i wanna slap sasuke and kill him
i luv naruto..obviously
Btw did u guys check the amvs i posted on a previous page
There shud an anime thread :p

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i luv naruto..obviously
yes i did
It was epic :D

Reaction score
I don't like either naruto or sasuke and I hope they die together in the end. (which is obviously not going to happen sense they are the main characters :( )

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
I don't like either naruto or sasuke and I hope they die together in the end. (which is obviously not going to happen sense they are the main characters :( )
i know it would make a better ending but..i want the cheesy cliche'd ending where naruto becomes the hokage and all that..i know its gonna be such an epic fail for many people..but i want that..:p

Sagemaster said:
narutogirl said:
i luv naruto..obviously
yes i did
It was epic :D
glad u liked them..i totally luv watching amvs..cuz they r short and satisfying when i don't have time to watch eps and stuff..(lol as if watching naruto is a drug..it is kinda of an addiction esp the manga :p)

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i luv naruto..obviously

yeah it was cooooooooool :D

Reaction score
glad u guys liked them ^__^
yay i am finally gonna be able to read manga and watch anime and go crazy yay for summer :D