• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED IB QUESTIONBANK ECON V3 AND 2012 PAST PAPERS

Reaction score
I have IB Questionbank v3 (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology SL/HL) and 2012 May past papers (Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics SL/HL).

If you have ib questionbank economics v3, 2012 November past papers, or 2012 May past papers (English A2 Language and Literature SL, Korean A1 Literature HL), lets exchange.

Please email me your SKYPE ID so I can send you.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have IB Questionbank v3 (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology SL/HL) and 2012 May past papers (Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics SL/HL).

If you have ib questionbank economics v3, 2012 November past papers, or 2012 May past papers (English A2 Language and Literature SL, Korean A1 Literature HL), lets exchange.

[email protected]
I English A2 Language and Literature SL. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with IB Questionbank v3 (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology SL/HL) and 2012 May past papers (Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics SL/HL).... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012. my email address is [email protected] thanks in advance :)

Reaction score

[email protected]
hi i have chemistry physics math hl 2012 papers! can i have questionbank v3 for chem and physics? :D thanks! my skype is jetpack_12

Reaction score
hi i have chemistry physics math hl 2012 papers! can i have questionbank v3 for chem and physics? :D thanks! my skype is jetpack_12
Sorry to bother you, but do you happen to have the physics and chemistry papers for november 2012?
You said you had the '2012' papers.
If so could you PLZ send them to me at [email protected]. I would be eternally grateful and willing to trade any subjects from 2005-2011!