• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need islamiat help or wanna help , post here

Reaction score
Plz someone tell how much should I write for 10 marks question ..........

Reaction score
Plz someone tell how much should I write for 10 marks question ..........
cie reqirement is minimum 350 to maximum 700- to 800 words....... by the way its not too much 40 years before profit hood and if you missed the important event u will go down ...check the marking scheme if this answer is not up to the requirement of cie level 4 I promise you I will leave this XPC

Reaction score
There you go......
Question: Write about the life of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) up until the first revelation? [10]
Answer: It was the year of the Elephant 570 A.D (12 Rabi-ul-Awal) a child was born to Hazrat Bibi Amna. The child was born into the noblest family among the Arabs, which was one the noblest branches of Quraish namely Banu Hashim.The child’s grandfather Abdul Muttalib gave him the name Muhammad Bin Abdullah Bin Abdul Muttalib Bin Hashim Bin Abdul Manaf Bin Qussay bin Qilab a famous branch of the lineage of Hazrat Ismail (A.S). His mother called him Ahmed. Muhammad (S.A.W) grew up an orphan, for his father Abdullah bin Abdul Muttalib died before his birth.
According to the customs of Arabs the child’s upbringing was interested to Bibi Haleema Sadia who belonged to the tribe of Banu Saad. When Muhammad (S.A.W) was 4 years old, as related by Anas (R.A) in Sahih Muslim, Jibrael came down and ripped his chest open and took out the heart. He then extracted a blood clot out of it and said: “That was the part of Satan in thee.” And then he washed it in the water of ZamZam in the gold basin. In 576 A.D at the age of six Haleema Sadia brought Muhammad (S.A.W) back to his mother.
In 577 A.D Bibi Amna decided to visit Mohammad (S.A.W)’s father’s grave in Yasrib (Madinah). She went to Yathrib along with Muhammad (S.A.W) and her woman servant Umm-e-Ayman. After visiting the grave they were returning to Makkah, Bibi Amna had a severe illness and died at a place called Abwa (Ibne Hisham 1/ 168). Umm-e-Ayman brought back Muhammad (S.A.W) to his grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He had warm passion towards Muhammad (S.A.W) his orphan grandson. Abdul Muttalib loved him more than his own children. When Muhammad (S.A.W) was 8 years, 2 months and 10 days old his grandfather Abdul Muttalib passed away in Makkah in 579 A.D.
The charge of Muhammad (S.A.W) was now passed on to his uncle Abu Talib. He also loved and cared about Muhammad (S.A.W) more than his own children. When he was a boy Muhammad (S.A.W) looked after the flocks of Abu Talib he (S.A.W) said about that “Allah sent no messenger who was not a shepherd, Moses was a shepherd Daud (A.S) was also a shepherd” (Sahih Muslim).
In 583 A.D at the age of 12 Muhammad (S.A.W) accompanied his uncle Abu Talib on a trade journey to Syria. There he met a Christian monk named Bahira who saw the signs of Prophet Hood in Muhammad (S.A.W). He spoke high of him and told Abu Talib to take very special care of his nephew and protect him from the wiles of Jews.
Muhammad (S.A.W) was hardly fifteen when the sacrilegious war started in 585 A.D at the fare of Ukaz. Muhammad (S.A.W) participated with his uncle but his role did not extended beyond picking up the stray arrows and handing them to his uncle Abu Talib. After the sacrilegious war was ended in the year 590 A.D some noble people of Makkah formed a confederacy for suppressing violence and injustice and vindicating the rights of the weak and destitute. This confederacy was known as Half ul-Fazul. Muhammad (S.A.W) was present on the occasion of the oath and was greatly happy with its aim. He said in later years “I would not exchange for the choicest camel of all Arabia, the remembrance of being present on the oath of Half ul-Fazul”.
Muhammad (S.A.W) led a virtuous and pious life. He was honest and always fulfilled his promises. He was considerate, kind, thoughtful, fore bearing, broad minded, noble hearted and a man of principals. He kept himself away from gambling, drinking and other evil vices for all great qualities the Makkans gave him the title Al-Saddiq and Al-Ameen.
In 595 A.D At the age of 25 he went to Syria as a merchant for Khadija (R.A). Ibne Ishaq reported that Khadija daughter of Khwailid was a business woman of great honor and fortune. She also sent her hireling Maisarah with Muhammad (S.A.W) to Syria for trade (Ibne Hisham 1/187-188) when he returned to Makkah from Syria; Muhammad (S.A.W) sold her trade 10 times more than the value she used to get before Muhammad (S.A.W). Hazrat Bibi Khadija was very impressed from Muhammad (S.A.W). She told her wish of marring Muhammad (S.A.W) to her friend Nafeesa who went and proposed Abu Talib for the hand of Muhammad (S.A.W). He agreed and subsequently in September 595 A.D they were married. Khadija bore all six children: Abul-Qasim, At-Tahir, Zainab, Ruqaya, Umm-e-Kulsum and Fatima.
In 605 A.D When Muhammad (S.A.W) 35 years old a flood came and destroyed the Kaabah. Quraish decided to rebuild Kaabah. When the question of placing the black stone arose a dispute started among the tribes who were eager to place the black stone. The dispute almost turned into bloodshed, a wise person said whoever enters the Kaabah first will decide and the next morning none other than Muhammad (S.A.W) was the one who entered into the vicinity of Kaabah. It was the greatest arbitration of the greatest man in the history of mankind Muhammad (S.A.W) who with his arbitration resolved the dispute by placing the black stone in a sheet and asked the leaders of all the tribes to lift it up where it was to be placed than Muhammad (S.A.W) himself deposited the black stone in its place thus because of the wisdom and diplomacy solved the crisis.
A few years before his Prophet Hood in 605 A.D Allah made him like to go out to the Mount Nur and into the cave of Hira which is on the northwest side 3 kilometers from Makkah where he would stay alone for hours, days and as he approaches to 40 the meditation increased to months and he thought about the signs of Allah’s creation and His power. He continued to do this. (Sahih Bukhari 1/540; Rehmat Al-Alilalamin 1/47).
Thank you so much, Sir! May Allah bless you!

Reaction score
Sir Can I use this as reference in Social Boycott? I want you to validate it. Thanks.

"One day, our Master Muhammad came to his uncle. He was filled with happiness. He said to him: Uncle, my Lord ordered the white ant to eat the Ban Page. So, it's eaten it all but Allah's Name.
Abu Talib said happily: Has your Lord told you about that?
Muhammad answered: Yes, Uncle.
Abu Talib's heart was filled with belief. So, Abu Talib stood up and went to Darul-Nadwa, at the Kaaba, where the Quraishi leaders sat.
Abu-Talib addressed the sitting persons: Quraish!
They got up for the respectful, old man. They listened to his words. They expected his surrender and defeat because of the ban.
But Shaikh al-Bat-ha said: Quraish, my nephew Muhammad has told me that Allah ordered the white ant to eat your Ban Page. So it has eaten it all but His Name. if he is right, the end the ban.
Abu-Jahal said: And, if he was a liar?
Abu Talib answered with confidence and belief: I'll hand you my nephew.
The Quraishi leaders said: Okay.
They opened the door of the Ka'aba. They found that the white ant had eaten every thing but Allah's Name.
The besieged got out of Abu Talib valley. Our Master Muhammad and his companions began preaching Islam to the pilgrims of Allah's Holy House."
yes you can and this is from the book of seerah by ibne Hisham (not white ants, just ants)

Reaction score
sir I found thx reference in sme book wd u plz authenticate it
AFTER COMPILING THE QURAN HAZRAT ZAID BIN SABITH READ THE QURAN FRM START TO END TO CHECK IT FROM HIS MEMORY , HE FOUND A VERSE MISSING , HENCE HE WENT THROUGH ALL THE HOUSES AND ATLAST FOUND A PERSON WHO HAD IT IN CUSTODY BUT HE COULD NOT ADD IT UNTILL HE FOUND ANOTHER ONE OF IT AS DIRECTED BY CALIPH ABU BAKR BUT ONCE HOLY PROPHET(S.A.W) HAD DECLARD EVERYTHNG OF THAT CUSTODIAN AS TWO SO HAZRAT ZAID ACCEPTED IT AND ADDED IT IN HIS COMPILATION , THEN HE AGAIN READ THE WHOLE QURAN AND NOTHING WAS MISSING IN THERE
and sir plz answer this question as well
why do many scholars reject the use of qiyas?
I know the following points
. much indviual effort needed
. why to use it when enough guidance is available in Quran and Sunnah
. shias use aql instead of it
sir are these right n if any more points so plz tell me

Reaction score
sir I found thx reference in sme book wd u plz authenticate it
AFTER COMPILING THE QURAN HAZRAT ZAID BIN SABITH READ THE QURAN FRM START TO END TO CHECK IT FROM HIS MEMORY , HE FOUND A VERSE MISSING , HENCE HE WENT THROUGH ALL THE HOUSES AND ATLAST FOUND A PERSON WHO HAD IT IN CUSTODY BUT HE COULD NOT ADD IT UNTILL HE FOUND ANOTHER ONE OF IT AS DIRECTED BY CALIPH ABU BAKR BUT ONCE HOLY PROPHET(S.A.W) HAD DECLARD EVERYTHNG OF THAT CUSTODIAN AS TWO SO HAZRAT ZAID ACCEPTED IT AND ADDED IT IN HIS COMPILATION , THEN HE AGAIN READ THE WHOLE QURAN AND NOTHING WAS MISSING IN THERE
and sir plz answer this question as well
why do many scholars reject the use of qiyas?
I know the following points
. much indviual effort needed
. why to use it when enough guidance is available in Quran and Sunnah
. shias use aql instead of it
sir are these right n if any more points so plz tell me
For the first part...... Hazrat zaid bin Sabith (.R.A) didnt go to house to house.......according to him “Started collecting the Quranic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leaf-stocks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart)” (Sahih Bukhari). He used extreme cautions and meticulous techniques in compiling the Holy Quran, he collected parchments, wooden slates and stones, date palm leaves etc on which portions of the Quran were inscribed. He also listened intently of the recital of the memorizers of the Quran. He then compared what he listened with what was before him in written form. He insured that nothing was accepted from any one until confirmation was received from witnesses. This was done so to verify originality of the verses. He then tested its reliability against his own memory, and then Hazrat Umar (R.A) himself being a hafiz also tested its reliability against his memory. it was generally announced that who ever had any verse written or memorised it, had to bring to madina to hazrat zaid and harzrat umar as they both were Katbeen e wahi , those who had written must bring two vitnesses along with them.........and so on
2nd :
Analogy (qiyas) is the fourth source of Islamic law that is used when the primary sources are silent about a newly appeared issue. However some scholars reject its use on the following basis.
That there is detailed description of everything in the Quran so there is no need to follow another source. "...And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) as an exposition of everything..." (Nahl: 89).
They say that the resolution of issues through Qiyas takes preference over Allah and His Messenger which is forbidden in the Quran. "O you who believe! Do not put (yourselves) forward before Allah and His Messenger..." (Hujuraat: 1)
These scholars say that Qiyas is hypothesis which gives no benefit against the truth. "And most of them follow nothing but guessing. Certainly, conjecture can be of no avail against the truth..." (Yunus: 36)
and the give the vesre in their favor that We are bound to decide among the people with what Allah has revealed and solutions through qiyas are not revealed by Allah. "And so judge (you O Muhammad ) between them by what Allah has revealed and follow not their vain desires..." (Ma'idah: 49).

Reaction score
For the first part...... Hazrat zaid bin Sabith (.R.A) didnt go to house to house.......according to him “Started collecting the Quranic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leaf-stocks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart)” (Sahih Bukhari).He used extreme cautions and meticulous techniques in compiling the Holy Quran, he collected parchments, wooden slates and stones, date palm leaves etc on which portions of the Quran were inscribed. He also listened intently of the recital of the memorizers of the Quran. He then compared what he listened with what was before him in written form. He insured that nothing was accepted from any one until confirmation was received from witnesses. This was done so to verify originality of the verses. He then tested its reliability against his own memory, and then Hazrat Umar (R.A) himself being a hafiz also tested its reliability against his memory. it was generally announced that who ever had any verse written or memorised it, had to bring to madina to hazrat zaid and harzrat umar as they both were Katbeen e wahi , those who had written must bring two vitnesses along with them.........and so on
2nd :
Analogy (qiyas) is the fourth source of Islamic law that is used when the primary sources are silent about a newly appeared issue. However some scholars reject its use on the following basis.
That there is detailed description of everything in the Quran so there is no need to follow another source. "...And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) as an exposition of everything..." (Nahl: 89).
They say that the resolution of issues through Qiyas takes preference over Allah and His Messenger which is forbidden in the Quran. "O you who believe! Do not put (yourselves) forward before Allah and His Messenger..." (Hujuraat: 1)
These scholars say that Qiyas is hypothesis which gives no benefit against the truth. "And most of them follow nothing but guessing. Certainly, conjecture can be of no avail against the truth..." (Yunus: 36)
and the give the vesre in their favor that We are bound to decide among the people with what Allah has revealed and solutions through qiyas are not revealed by Allah. "And so judge (you O Muhammad ) between them by what Allah has revealed and follow not their vain desires..." (Ma'idah: 49).
I KNOW ABT ALL THOSE SIR BT THIS WAS WT I READ IN ONE ISLAMIC BOOK [ NT IN SYLABUSS] OF SME MUFTE N HE HAD SAID THIS , I SEARCH OF THAT ONE VERSE HE HAD TO GO AND THNX 4 THE ANS

Reaction score
I KNOW ABT ALL THOSE SIR BT THIS WAS WT I READ IN ONE ISLAMIC BOOK [ NT IN SYLABUSS] OF SME MUFTE N HE HAD SAID THIS , I SEARCH OF THAT ONE VERSE HE HAD TO GO AND THNX 4 THE ANS
That Mufte must read the earliest book on uloom al Quran

Reaction score
Compilation Of The Qur’an During Abu Bakr's Caliphate
At the death of the Prophet (peace be upon him), few realized the need of compiling the Qur’an. Whatever the people had of it was deeply revered and recited during prayers. But an incident took place which led not only the government but also the people to pay immediate attention to the compilation of the Qur’an. There did not exist at that time an official copy of the Qur’an and perhaps no single person possessed the complete written text. The incident in question took place after the demise of the Prophet (peace be upon him). What happened was that a few people in the country turned apostate and Musaylimah, the Liar, not only became an apostate but declared himself to be the new Prophet. Since he was [the] head of a powerful tribe, many people offered support to him. Abu Bakr waged a war on him. The number of Muslims w[ere] much less than that of the enemy and the battle took place in the enemy territory at Yamamah, in the suburbs of what is now the city of Riyad (popularly, Riyadh). Many Muslims were martyred in this battle. Some of those who fell were considered [to be] the best among those who had memorized the Holy Qur’an. The Muslims of Madinah were happy to receive the news that Muslims had won the battle, but they were also sad to hear that some of the most highly respected Companions who had committed the Qur’an to memory had been martyred.
'Umar realized that those who had memorized the Qur’an would slowly depart from the world either owing to natural death or martyrdom in future battles. It was imperative for the government, therefore, to devise a system to preserve the Qur’an for posterity or else it would meet the same fate which befell the scriptures of the Prophets of yore. He invited the attention of Caliph Abu Bakr to the fact that many a Companion who had committed the Qur’an to memory were among the six thousand Muslims who had been martyred during the battle of Yamamah. Abu Bakr's reply to 'Umar was characteristic of a devout follower of the Prophet: "O 'Umar"! he said, "how can I undertake a work which was not done by the Prophet?" 'Umar argued his case until both agreed to abide by the verdict of a third person. They named Zayd ibn Thabit as a mediator. He was a scribe of the Prophetic revelation. He too adopted Abu Bakr's
line of argument "How can we do what the Prophet (peace be upon him) did not do?" The discussion was resumed. 'Umar asked Zayd: "What is the harm in writing?" Zayd's reply, a recorded in a tradition, was, "I do not see any harm either."
It was an emotional approach to argue that one could not do what the Prophet (peace be upon him) had not done but, on the other hand, there was nothing to prevent them from undertaking the assignment. Zayd is reported to have said that when Abu Bakr ordered him to start the work, he felt it would be far easier to carry the Mount of Uhud on his head than to shoulder the burden of compiling the Holy Quran an.
With the beat of drum it was widely announced in the city of Madinah that everyone in possession of any part of the Holy Qur’an in writing, recited in the presence of the Prophet (peace be upon him) at the "presentation" ('ardah), or corrected after comparison with it, or read before the Prophet (peace be upon him), should produce it before the Commission whose head was Zayd ibn Thabit and whose members comprised a number of Companions including 'Umar. The Commission was directed to collect the authorized text of the Holy Qur’an. Its terms of reference stipulated that an ayah (verse) occurring at least twice in the manuscripts submitted to it, should be accepted for the record, or else it should be rejected.
It was in this manner that the task of the compilation of the Qur’an, under the supervision of Zayd ibn Thabit, a scribe of the Prophetic revelation, was completed during the tenure of Abu Bakr At least twenty or twenty-five Companions, who had committed the Qur’an to memory, were alive at the time of the Prophet's death. Some of them were from the Ansar (Local Residents; Helpers) while the rest were Muhajirun (Emigrants). They remembered the entire Qur’an by heart. One of them, Umm Waraqah, was a woman. The head of the Commission, Zayd ibn Thabit, was himself one of those who remembered the Holy Qur’an by heart. Therefore, whatever he agreed to include in the compilation was done in the sure belief and knowledge that he too had preserved the entire text in his own memory.
Most authentic version ( neutral no Muftes no molvis….. the people who only follow the quran sunnah, the companions, tabaiens and taba tabains : my Teacher in Alazhar university who taught us Uloom al Quran and uloom al hadith Shaikh Salim Al Amry)

Reaction score
Write about the way in which the two primary sources of Islamic legal thinking are used. [10]

Reaction score
Write about the way in which the two primary sources of Islamic legal thinking are used. [10]
Answer: The Holy Quran is the first primary source of law in Islamic Legal thinking and Islamic law. It is the fundamental source from which all principals, ordinances and injunctions of Islam are drawn. The Quran is a perfect book. It is the book of guidance as it offers a complete code of life covering all dimensions of human life i.e, economic , political , religious , social , legal and moral etc as the Quran says: " This is the book : in it is guidance sure without doubt those fear Allah " (2:2) .The Quran prescribed for us as a code of life by the Shariah of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) it is a Book lying down basic framework and outlines to all kinds of laws as the Quran says: " Surely , we have send down to you [O Muhammad (S.A.W)] the book [this Quran] in truth that you might judge between men by that which Allah has shown you (that is has taught you throw divine inspiration) , so we not pleader for the treacherous " (4:105) . The injunctions of the Quran are the basis of the Islamic Shariah. This law is perfect and comprehensive. It governs all the actions of the Muslims. It recognizes the failure of human nature and hence it does not lay undue burden on him, as Allah says “Allah does not charge a soul with more than it can bear” (2:286).
“……..Whoever obeys Allah and His messenger that is a great achievement? (33:70-71)”The best of speech is the speech of Allah. That is The Book of Allah. The best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (S.A.W). The Qur'an was revealed to him and commanded him to obey all what He had ordered him to do, that is, to expound His message to the people. Allah says, “We have revealed to you the Reminder (The Qur'an) to expound to people what was revealed to them” (16:44). The explanation of the meaning of the word or sentence or verse for which man needs an explanation, most of which bear reference to 'Mujmal' (comprehensive) verses or 'Amah' (general) verses or 'Mutlaq' (unbounded) verses. Then comes the Sunnah and clarifies the sentences and specifies the verses called 'Amah' and defines what is 'Mutlaq' that is, in reference to the saying (Qaul) of The Prophet (S.A.W), his deed (Fai'l) and the act he confirmed (Iqrar). The necessity of Sunnah to understand The Qur'an and its Parables, for example Allah says: “Cut off the hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed……..” (5:38) is a fitting example of that. The thief in this verse is general like the hand. The oral tradition explains the first of them and restricts it by 'as-‘sareq' (the thief) is explained by the action of the Prophet (S.A.W) or the action of his companions and his confirmation. They used to cut the hand of the thief from the wrist as is known in the work of Hadis. Another fitting example is as stated by the Quran: “When you travel on earth, there is no blame on you to shorten your prayer, for fear the unbelievers will persecute you.” (4:101) it is obvious from this verse that fear is a pre-requisite for the shortening of prayers. Some of the Prophet's companions asked him: "Why do we shorten our prayers while we feel safe?" He said: It is a charity from Allah, so accept it (Muslim).
Allah says: “……. Any (food) forbidden to be taken by one who wishes to, unless it is dead meat or blood poured forth or the flesh of swine, for it is an abomination………” (6:145).
The Sunnah has forbidden many things not mentioned in the verse mentioned above, as for example in the saying of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) like:
As the Prophet (S.A.W) is reported to have said on the Day of Khyber, “Allah and His Messenger have prohibited the consumption of domesticated donkeys, for they are filth.” (Bukhari; Muslim)
We can see the importance attached to Sunnah in Islamic Law. When we divert our intention again to the examples mentioned beside others not mentioned, we are certain that there is no way to understand the Qur'an correctly except in association with the interpretation of the Sunnah. As The Prophet (S.A.W) said: “I leave behind me two things. You will never go astray if you hold fast to them: The Qur'an and my Sunnah.” (Bukhari)

Reaction score
Sir, would you kindly tell me about all the events in which the Holy Prophet interacted with Allah Almighty directly? In O' Level Islamiyat by Dr Iftikhar Ul Haq it is written "4.Direct conversation with Allah: The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was granted the honour of speaking to Allah directly more than once."

Reaction score
(a) What are the different types of Hadiths? How is each Hadith classified into the different
types? [10]
(b) Giving one example, explain how the Sunna is important in a Muslim’s life today. [4]

Reaction score
sir irfan can u answer this ques: ( occordin to o lvl)
write about what muslims mean by "there is no ability or power except thru Allah" (10)
write a note on jihad. (10)
what do islamic teachings teach about relation between men n women. (4)
islamic teachings relating to women as wives daughters and mothers. (10)
writ about the prophet as a leader.(10)
write about the prophets relation with non muslims.(10)

Reaction score
Respected Sir ( or anyone else) could you mark this answer about Allah in Himself ( not Oneness):
The Quran is replate with passages that mention Allah. The most important theme regarding Allah is Tauheed ( Oneness Of Allah). This haas been mentioned many times in the Quran. Perhaps the best explanation of Tauheed is in Surah Ikhlas(114):
''Say He is Allah the One and Only, Allah the Eternal, Absolute. He begets not nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.

As can be seen it is stressed throughout that Allah is One without any family or diety that has share in His Authority. A vast range of attributes belonging to Allah have been mentioned in Surah Hashr:
Allah is He than Whom there is no God the Sovereign, The Holy One, The Source of peace (and perfection),the Guardian of Faith,The Preserver of Peace,the Exalted in Might, The Irresistable , The Supreme, Glory to Allah( High is He) above the partners the attribute to Him,He is Allah the Creator, The Evolver, The Bestower of Forms. To Him belong the most beautiful names.
As can be seen Allah poccesses a vast number of attributes which can not be poccessed by His Creation. Thus Allah is indeed incomprehensible.
'' He is above all comprehension yet is acquinted with all things.''
Allah's unmathcable power and Knowledge have also been mentioned:
'' Verily when He intends a thing His command is 'Be' and it is.''
And '' Not a leaf falls but with His knowledge.''
Finally the Quran even gives us symbolic parables about Him:

''Allah is the Light of the Heavens and the Earth. The parable of His Light is as if there were a niche and within it a Lamp; The Lamp enclosed in glass; the Glass as it were a brilliant star; lit from a tree, an olive neither of the west nor the east whose Oil is well nigh luminious though fire scarce touch it. Llight upon Light.''

Reaction score
dear ask a question and watch me!
Assalamualikum sir.
i hav my CIE islamiat ppr 2moro n i wud really appreciate it if u answer the following questions for me n also pray for me...
Q 1 a) write about the expulsion of 3 jewish tribes from Madinah. [10]
Q 2 a) highlight the importance of the following personalities in the life of Prophet (S.A.W):
Abu Ubaidah (R.A), Saad bin Abi Waqas (R.A) and Jafar Sadiq (R.A) [10]
Q 2 b) wat lessons can the Muslims learn from the lives of any1 of them? [4]