• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need islamiat help or wanna help , post here

Reaction score
what kind of question comes on imam...what do we have to write for the whole 12 imams if it cums on them...anyone who has attempted that question.... i need help plz tell me if u know the answer

Reaction score
what kind of question comes on imam...what do we have to write for the whole 12 imams if it cums on them...anyone who has attempted that question.... i need help plz tell me if u know the answer
most probably it ll either be imam Hassan , hussain , ali , o names of 12 imams or why they r held in high esteem , btw way I ddnt focus much on it

Reaction score
btw do u know what kind of ques r importan to learn...
do we really have to write in so much detail like the question if isra and miraj....its so difficult to write that much in so little time...

btw do u know the refrence revealed for hazrat aisha after the incident of the necklace

Reaction score
do we really have to write in so much detail like the question if isra and miraj....its so difficult to write that much in so little time...

btw do u know the refrence revealed for hazrat aisha after the incident of the necklace
the quranic quotation u mean

Reaction score
me too i also think first the prayers were 50 then 10 and later 5....after hasrat musa asked the holy prophet saw to lessen the prayer...but at five holy prophet saw said' i have asked my lord till i am ashamed to face" thats how i know it...and i read that holy prophet led the prophets in prayer after the incident is it true...
I thought that the first time 50 prayers were enjoined upon him.

Reaction score
Hey I wrote about Allah in Himself again. Pls mark it:
The Quran frequently mentions Allah, His sublime power and knowledge as well as His attributes . The most important and frequent them regarding Allah is His Oneness or Tauheed which has best been explained in Surah Ikhlas:
'' Say He is Allah the One and Only, Allah the Eternal, Absolute. He begets not nor is He begotten. And there is none like Him.''
This Surah provides a summary of Allah and His attributes. They are mentioned in further detail as well:
''Allah there is no god but He the Living, Self-Sufficient, Eternal.''
The verse goes on to provide further detail about Allah's attributes which cannot be possessed by His creation thus making Him Unique:
'' Neither Slumber can sieze Him nor Sleep '' and ''He feels no Fatigue.....''.
Allah is also the Creator and Sustainer of the Heavens and Earth as well as everything in them:
'' To Him is due the primal origin of the Heavens and the Earth.'' and ''To Him belong all that is in the Heaven and the Earth.''
The Quran clearly states that Allah has no partner in His Authority and no family:
'' Not one of the beings in the Heavens or on Earth appears before the Most Gracious other than as a servant.''
It also goes on to mention Allah's Supreme Power and knowledge:
'' Verily when he intends a thing His command is ''Be'' and it is.''
'' With Him are the Keys of the Unseen ,treasures that no one knows of but He, He knows whatever there is on Earth and in the Sea, No t aleaf falls but with His knowledge.''
Surah Hashr also mentions a lot of other attributes of God:
'Allah is He than Whom there is no other God, The Sovereign, The Holy One, The Source of Peace (and Perfection), The Guardian of Faith, The Preserver of peace, The Exalted in Might, The Iressistable, The Supreme......... He is Allah the Creator , The Evolver, The Bestower of Forms.''

Despite saying that Allah is incomprehensible:'' He is above all Comprehension yet is aquinted with all things.'' The Quran compares Allah to the Light of the Heavens and the Earth in Surah Nur:
''Allah is the Light of the Heavens and the Earth . The parable of His Light is as if there were a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp enclosed in Glass, The Glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from an olive neither of the East nor of the West whose oil is well nigh luminious though fire scarce touch it. Light upon Light . Alld doth guide to His Light Whom He wills.''

Reaction score
I have observed the pattern of Paper 1 Q2. In 2011 it asked from the passages studied outline the relation between allah and his messengers before Muhammad (SAW). In 2012 it asked for God's relation with mankind. I am predicting that this year it will ask about Allah in himself. In case it does come, can someone please give a suggested response? :). Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey I wrote about Allah in Himself again. Pls mark it:
The Quran frequently mentions Allah, His sublime power and knowledge as well as His attributes . The most important and frequent them regarding Allah is His Oneness or Tauheed which has best been explained in Surah Ikhlas:
'' Say He is Allah the One and Only, Allah the Eternal, Absolute. He begets not nor is He begotten. And there is none like Him.''
This Surah provides a summary of Allah and His attributes. They are mentioned in further detail as well:
''Allah there is no god but He the Living, Self-Sufficient, Eternal.''
The verse goes on to provide further detail about Allah's attributes which cannot be possessed by His creation thus making Him Unique:
'' Neither Slumber can sieze Him nor Sleep '' and ''He feels no Fatigue.....''.
Allah is also the Creator and Sustainer of the Heavens and Earth as well as everything in them:
'' To Him is due the primal origin of the Heavens and the Earth.'' and ''To Him belong all that is in the Heaven and the Earth.''
The Quran clearly states that Allah has no partner in His Authority and no family:
'' Not one of the beings in the Heavens or on Earth appears before the Most Gracious other than as a servant.''
It also goes on to mention Allah's Supreme Power and knowledge:
'' Verily when he intends a thing His command is ''Be'' and it is.''
'' With Him are the Keys of the Unseen ,treasures that no one knows of but He, He knows whatever there is on Earth and in the Sea, No t aleaf falls but with His knowledge.''
Surah Hashr also mentions a lot of other attributes of God:
'Allah is He than Whom there is no other God, The Sovereign, The Holy One, The Source of Peace (and Perfection), The Guardian of Faith, The Preserver of peace, The Exalted in Might, The Iressistable, The Supreme......... He is Allah the Creator , The Evolver, The Bestower of Forms.''

Despite saying that Allah is incomprehensible:'' He is above all Comprehension yet is aquinted with all things.'' The Quran compares Allah to the Light of the Heavens and the Earth in Surah Nur:
''Allah is the Light of the Heavens and the Earth . The parable of His Light is as if there were a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp enclosed in Glass, The Glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from an olive neither of the East nor of the West whose oil is well nigh luminious though fire scarce touch it. Light upon Light . Alld doth guide to His Light Whom He wills.''
brother u need to answer in chronological order , secondly they see ur judgemnet or ur coment u , have to say first and at the end support it with a quotation

Reaction score
me too i also think first the prayers were 50 then 10 and later 5....after hasrat musa asked the holy prophet saw to lessen the prayer...but at five holy prophet saw said' i have asked my lord till i am ashamed to face" thats how i know it...and i read that holy prophet led the prophets in prayer after the incident is it true...
I also read so , isn't it true

Reaction score
I have observed the pattern of Paper 1 Q2. In 2011 it asked from the passages studied outline the relation between allah and his messengers before Muhammad (SAW). In 2012 it asked for God's relation with mankind. I am predicting that this year it will ask about Allah in himself. In case it does come, can someone please give a suggested response? :). Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
it is most probable to come , in the previous page I hve attached the notes for thx u can concern them

Reaction score
brother u need to answer in chronological order , secondly they see ur judgemnet or ur coment u , have to say first and at the end support it with a quotation
Where'd you learn all this??
Is your school this good? I'd heard that the PISB sucked.

Reaction score
Where'd you learn all this??
Is your school this good? I'd heard that the PISB sucked.
no it is good , like normal it depends upon how much u pay attention towards alectures and , my personel research over all thx and study , the members here taught me a lot I also take tutions so no issues , it all depends upon ones own self dat how u study