• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need tips to prepare for mcq exam

Reaction score
take your time to understand the question. many people shade the wrong option just because they misread the question. Once your 100% sure what the question is asking , then take your time to think , which of the options is correct. It shouldn't take more then 1.5 minutes to land on the correct answer if you know the topic and are thinking in the right direction. Don't trust me? See this : 1.5 x 40 questions = 60 minutes. And many questions would be so easy that you will know the answer right away so i guess you would have saved about 2-5 minutes by the time your done. Use this to check your answers. ALWAYS recheck your answer in MCQs. As you are sure to have made some mistakes.Always solve the easier ones first as this will build your confidence to tackle the more difficult ones.

Summary : 1. Use multiple ways to choose between options.
2. Be sure your on the right path.
3. Practice Past papers.
4. Recheck
5. Stay Patient

Remember , Satan may try to lure you to an incorrect answer. So if you get the feeling that it's the right option, don't choose it but try to justify your choice. If you can justify it it's your instinct , if not , someones doesn't want you to suceed.

Reaction score
take your time to understand the question. many people shade the wrong option just because they misread the question. Once your 100% sure what the question is asking , then take your time to think , which of the options is correct. It shouldn't take more then 1.5 minutes to land on the correct answer if you know the topic and are thinking in the right direction. Don't trust me? See this : 1.5 x 40 questions = 60 minutes. And many questions would be so easy that you will know the answer right away so i guess you would have saved about 2-5 minutes by the time your done. Use this to check your answers. ALWAYS recheck your answer in MCQs. As you are sure to have made some mistakes.Always solve the easier ones first as this will build your confidence to tackle the more difficult ones.

Summary : 1. Use multiple ways to choose between options.
2. Be sure your on the right path.
3. Practice Past papers.
4. Recheck
5. Stay Patient

Remember , Satan may try to lure you to an incorrect answer. So if you get the feeling that it's the right option, don't choose it but try to justify your choice. If you can justify it it's your instinct , if not , someones doesn't want you to suceed.
thanks for your help