• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Needed some help regarding A-Level IBCC Equivalence

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I did my O-Levels through Edexcel and A-Levels through CIE

Can someone tell me what to write in the following below:

1. Title of Certificate/Diploma in the Language of the Country where obtained.__________
4. Duration of course in years (class-1 onwards)._______________
8. Accreditation status of institution along with name of Accrediting Authority (if any)._______________________________________

My father passed away last year so should I leave the 7. Present Employment of Parents section or fill it.
From class-I onwards it took me 10 years to complete O-Levels and 12 years to complete A-Levels so should I write 12 years in the 4. blank ?

And finally I am at the end of the gap year in which I did a retake of A-level Chemistry paper privately. I'll apply for IBCC when the result and certificate will be dispersed to students. How should I fill out the form now that one paper will be private while the previous 3 (including Chemistry) were given through college ( Math, Chem and Phy A-Levels)?

P.S I have attatched an IBCC form.

Attachments

• ibcc.pdf
    156.7 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I did my O-Levels through Edexcel and A-Levels through CIE

Can someone tell me what to write in the following below:

1. Title of Certificate/Diploma in the Language of the Country where obtained.__________
4. Duration of course in years (class-1 onwards)._______________
8. Accreditation status of institution along with name of Accrediting Authority (if any)._______________________________________

My father passed away last year so should I leave the 7. Present Employment of Parents section or fill it.
From class-I onwards it took me 10 years to complete O-Levels and 12 years to complete A-Levels so should I write 12 years in the 4. blank ?

And finally I am at the end of the gap year in which I did a retake of A-level Chemistry paper privately. I'll apply for IBCC when the result and certificate will be dispersed to students. How should I fill out the form now that one paper will be private while the previous 3 (including Chemistry) were given through college ( Math, Chem and Phy A-Levels)?

P.S I have attatched an IBCC form.
Hello Usman, hope you're well.
For your q1,q4,q8, please refer to my video. A filled form is done in the video and also linked in the description
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaxj-OO9Excq59_cAZnI7hlYMTIdp8hRJ

Yes you'll have to leave it blank and I am deeply sorry for your loss. You can write 9 for OL and 11 for AL. 10 and 12 also work, no worries.

You will write private candidate in place of the school, rest is the same for the board, certificates etc.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!
But you didn't state what to write in q1 in the video, could you tell me here what to write?

Reaction score
Thanks and just one final thing, can I give them my original Pearson Edexcel O-Level results with marks instead of the O-Level certificates (which have only grade written) with their attested result photocopies? Is that acceptable ?

FYI Edexcel releases results with grades and marks first then issues certificates later on :/

Reaction score
Thanks and just one final thing, can I give them my original Pearson Edexcel O-Level results with marks instead of the O-Level certificates (which have only grade written) with their attested result photocopies? Is that acceptable ?

FYI Edexcel releases results with grades and marks first then issues certificates later on :/
I have no idea about Edexcel, I am sorry. I'd suggest you visit their office to confirm this.