• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Here & needs some Advises

Reaction score
I couldn't find a better thread to post this query of mine. And this is unrelated to the discussion. But can anyone please help me? :/
I JUST made up my mind about taking Further Maths in A levels. (Im in O3 right now) And I plan on doing a Phd in maths(Yes, I know it's a far fetched thought). But someone told me today, that to take further maths in A levels, I must take Additional Mathematics exams in O levels? Is it true? And If it is, can someone guide me on how to register myself for the winter session 2013, as a private student.
Also. Is it true, that I will have to cover the syllabus for Maths of AS AND A2 in As, and study Further Maths in A2? Please, help me out. Thanks. :)
well adding to what hassan Ali said to complete addmath course in four months is by no mean a piece of cake . but iif you complete it your As will be made easy as you will need to only study wo or three very easy new concepts. Then i would recomend to take s1 and s2 in As maths if you take m1 then youd only prolong the inevitable MustafaMotani bro your guidance is needed :D

Reaction score
well adding to what hassan Ali said to complete addmath course in four months is by no mean a piece of cake . but iif you complete it your As will be made easy as you will need to only study wo or three very easy new concepts. Then i would recomend to take s1 and s2 in As maths if you take m1 then youd only prolong the inevitable MustafaMotani bro your guidance is needed :D

i didnt say that add maths can be completed in 4 months :mad: ...i was saying about AS maths ie p1 ,,,,i can easiy be completed in hardly 30-40 days ,,,and i agree with u that doing addmaths makes p1 and p3 quite easy :)

Reaction score
urdu A is easy if you put effort inot it i think urdu A can be done in a months prep if you pay attention in class for three years :p

bro i studied urdu A for 3 years and then send entry of urdu B and gave its ppr without any prepration :)

Reaction score
i didnt say that add maths can be completed in 4 months :mad: ...i was saying about AS maths ie p1 ,,,,i can easiy be completed in hardly 30-40 days ,,,and i agree with u that doing addmaths makes p1 and p3 quite easy :)

So what time do you require for preparing Maths D for Olevels?

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH! SO TRUE. YES. :ROFLMAO:

I did say 1st language syllabus and I was like :confused:
My Urdu is best for second language but not for 1st one.

no one is sure if he/she gets grade in urdu A but getting a good grade in urdu B is not so difficult

Reaction score
Ahan! and any idea about total time for studying it? 6 months?

i know a student who even dont know the single word of maths book 1 and he completed all four books in 2 months only ......so i think so its possible to complete in 3 months .....:)

Reaction score
i know a student who even dont know the single word of maths book 1 and he completed all four books in 2 months only ......so i think so its possible to complete in 3 months .....:)
Great! InshAllah I will complete it easily in 2 or 3 months.
I haven't seen Math Books either. So proud of my self ;)