• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Here & needs some Advises

Reaction score
YO!!
i'm new here and needs some advises on how to improve my Urdu till Exams :sick:
Please help me :cry:
:3 (n)
Welcome here ^_^ *_*
try to read some urdu articles or newspaper
it will improve your vocabulary
learn idioms
try solving pastpapers
go through solved pastpapers if u have them
read some essays on different topics
go through sample letters, dialogues etc

Reaction score
here are some idioms! try reading/learning them all :D
Do as many past papers as u can
and try doin your paper neat without cutting or crossing

Attachments

• urdu mahavrat.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 11
Reaction score
just memorise that idioms and some good vocabulary which u can use any where :p in the ppr
exactly! learn some good vocabulary! i did the same!
and u can learn starting and ending of letters dialogues and all
and try doing past papers from 2002-2007 bcaz old questions are repeated

Reaction score
I couldn't find a better thread to post this query of mine. And this is unrelated to the discussion. But can anyone please help me? :/
I JUST made up my mind about taking Further Maths in A levels. (Im in O3 right now) And I plan on doing a Phd in maths(Yes, I know it's a far fetched thought). But someone told me today, that to take further maths in A levels, I must take Additional Mathematics exams in O levels? Is it true? And If it is, can someone guide me on how to register myself for the winter session 2013, as a private student.
Also. Is it true, that I will have to cover the syllabus for Maths of AS AND A2 in As, and study Further Maths in A2? Please, help me out. Thanks. :)

Reaction score
Welcome!:D

Just watch and observe our news channels till exams; that will surely boost your Urdu vocabulary and structure.

Reaction score
I couldn't find a better thread to post this query of mine. And this is unrelated to the discussion. But can anyone please help me? :/
I JUST made up my mind about taking Further Maths in A levels. (Im in O3 right now) And I plan on doing a Phd in maths(Yes, I know it's a far fetched thought). But someone told me today, that to take further maths in A levels, I must take Additional Mathematics exams in O levels? Is it true? And If it is, can someone guide me on how to register myself for the winter session 2013, as a private student.
Also. Is it true, that I will have to cover the syllabus for Maths of AS AND A2 in As, and study Further Maths in A2? Please, help me out. Thanks. :)

the syllabus of AS maths is not very complicated ........if u are very genious ....easily i will take 40 days max to complete the syllabus of p1 and 4 days to complete its past pprs .....but p3 is not so simple , , ps stats and m1 will also give u a tough time .........................
and if u do add maths in o3 , this means that have covered 70 % aS and some part of A2 cz the syllabus is same ................
and once again ...further maths is not an easy job ...... in that ...u have to do p1 p2 p3 , s1 s2 ...i thnk so s3 also ,,, and then come s1,2,3 bla bla ,,,

Reaction score
and for urdu , plzz dont pay attention to muhawaras , coz wo 5 marks k anay hain ,, and easily every one can score atleast 3-4 marks as the are of common use .......pay more attention to the translation as , mistakes of 2 words can deduct ur 1 mark so ..try to be perfect in that part ...otherwise urdu is not a big probelm :)

Reaction score
and for urdu , plzz dont pay attention to muhawaras , coz wo 5 marks k anay hain ,, and easily every one can score atleast 3-4 marks as the are of common use .......pay more attention to the translation as , mistakes of 2 words can deduct ur 1 mark so ..try to be perfect in that part ...otherwise urdu is not a big probelm :)

Muhawaras are more eaisy then you think, if you watch urdu news u can easily get full marks.

Reaction score
I was like LOL when I saw muhawaras on Olevel book, tooooooo easy man.

these muhawaras are not lol for every one :p :)
ps if u know that this sub is for forign ppl ,,,, just ask then to memorise the muhawaras ,, they will literally start to cry :)

Reaction score
these muhawaras are not lol for every one :p :)
ps if u know that this sub is for forign ppl ,,,, just ask then to memorise the muhawaras ,, they will literally start to cry :)

Pakistani can take this subject too. And yes I have seen people crying on this. :p