• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Moderator Selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nibz has been a great moderator lately; the only moderator who was actually there when all others seldom visited this forum. He shouldn't even be included in the poll and given the post automatically.

Plus, will there be a poll like check boxes for every name, or do we have to vote right here in this topic?

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Nibz has been a great moderator lately; the only moderator who was actually there when all others seldom visited this forum. He shouldn't even be included in the poll and given the post automatically.

Plus, will there be a poll like check boxes for every name, or do we have to vote right here in this topic?
I seriously agree to that! Nibz should directly be a Moderator. And yeah this polling is confusing me. When will it start? =S

Reaction score
abcde said:
hamidali391 said:

I seriously agree to that! Nibz should directly be a Moderator. And yeah this polling is confusing me. When will it start? =S

I seriously agree. Nibz is a great moderator, he should automatically be given the post. :Bravo:

Reaction score
Yup me too can i have a fight please,lol not a real one yaar kidding he is really a gud one yeah no need for a fifth place voting lets give him the fifth place without this becasue of his activeness cmon.

And how is the voting goin to happen never get it its thursday right so it shud start. :%) :%)

Reaction score
There should also be a criteria for those eligible to vote. There could be alot of unfairness in some cases.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
There should also be a criteria for those eligible to vote. There could be alot of unfairness in some cases.

There already is.

Minimum requirements for the nominee:
> XPF Elite rank
> 30 received thanks

Reaction score
yeah i guess these are good ones because anyone can get an ELITE rank by posting haphazardly.

Reaction score
Yaar what unfairness yeah this cud be one that guys who joined abt two months shud not be eligible to vote while htose before can vote.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Yaar what unfairness yeah this cud be one that guys who joined abt two months shud not be eligible to vote while htose before can vote.
yup i guess u r ryt!
+ active members can better decide who's better for being a mod!!

Reaction score
acha acha now stop complimenting each other......................or the nominees...................kyunkay nazar lag sakti hai is liyae.hehehehehehehehehe :lol: :D

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
acha acha now stop complimenting each other......................or the nominees...................kyunkay nazar lag sakti hai is liyae.hehehehehehehehehe :lol: :D

hahahah nazr nahi algney wali captain-danger,,,Math-angel,,,salmanparocxxx,,,princess zahra,,,,and NIBZ will be mods....they will do their job well pretty well i hope so

Reaction score
haaan angel of darknees you should also be included....................you too deserve to be the moderator............................and you know what i think all of them should become moderators........................because suppose if the voting became tied.....................then..............................phir ke hoga humara. :) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.