• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Moderator Selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This is the official moderator nomination thread for XPF.

We will compile a list of nominees through Wednesday night. Voting on nominees will take place in this thread Thursday through Sunday. The top five candidates with the most votes will have the opportunity to become a moderator for XPF.

Either before or after the vote, a candidate can withdraw his or her name from consideration. In the event that the candidate with the most votes withdraws his or her name, the candidate with the next most votes will be extended the opportunity, and so on.

XPF reserves the right to veto nominations at our discretion. We will do our best to allow you to pick the candidates you feel best suit the needs of your forum, but we won't allow members who can't follow guidelines to be put in a position to enforce them on others.

We will keep a list of nominees in this thread. If a nominee has been vetoed or has withdrawn their name from consideration, a note will be made next to their name. This will be done to prevent multiple posts nominating the same member. If the member you want to moderate this forum is already on the list, please don't post.

The follow-up poll will replace all current moderators!
If you want a current moderator to stay, you will have to re-nominate. Members are also allowed to nominate themselves.

Minimum requirements for the nominee:
> XPF Elite rank
> 30 received thanks

Nominees list:
> salmanpakrocks
> hamidali391
> Math_angel
> Nibz
> beacon_of_light
> AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs
> CaptainDanger
> abcde
> hassam
> princesszahra
> scouserlfc
> UxaiR
<Awaiting further votes>

Warm regards,
Admin
XtremePapers.me

Reaction score
nahin salman should be the moderator............i am telling you he can also become a good moderator.........................welll hehehehehe thats my opinion....................but I do vote for salman as well as mathsangel. :) :Yahoo!:
Chalo ab apnay mulq pakistan ki terhaan procession shuru ker latay hain...................wouldn't that be better??? :D :lol:

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Nibz said:
Hamidali391 and Math_Angel!
'hamidali391' and 'Math_angel' added in nominees. :)

shahlakh said:
nahin salman should be the moderator............i am telling you he can also become a good moderator.........................welll hehehehehe thats my opinion....................but I do vote for salman as well as mathsangel. :) :Yahoo!:
Chalo ab apnay mulq pakistan ki terhaan procession shuru ker latay hain...................wouldn't that be better??? :D :lol:
'salmanpakrocks' and 'Math_angel' already in nominees! Please do not renominate!

Shahroz95 said:
Salman and Nibz! :)
'Nibz' added in nominees. :)
'salmanpakrocks' already in nominees! Please do not renominate!

MAVtKnmJ said:
" beacon_of_light " for sure!

Good luck to the rest of you!
'beacon_of_light' added in nominees. :)

ailg1996 said:
'salmanpakrocks' already in nominees! Please do not renominate!

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
i would probably vote myself hahahaha kidding but NIBZ,,,SALMAN and MATH_Angel are my choice
'AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs' added in nominees. :)
'Nibz', 'salmanpakrocks' and 'Math_angel' already in nominees! Please do not renominate!

leosco1995 said:
Hamidali391.
'hamidali391' already in nominees! Please do not renominate!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
princesszahra said:
captain danger and Nibz
assalam o alaikum!
well nibz already there in the nominees :D according to planet master do not renominate if already in the nominees list :D :p

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
princesszahra said:
captain danger and Nibz
assalam o alaikum!
well nibz already there in the nominees :D according to planet master do not renominate if already in the nominees list :D :p
Alright!
Captain danger and salman

Status
Not open for further replies.