• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Moderator Selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WEllllllllll hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Salman maths angel princess zahra captain danger and yeah i forgot nibz....................................and............................Uxair silent hunter..............saud aslam.......................and thats it.
SALUTE TO THESE nominees. :) :D :Yahoo!:
SO GUYS LETS START A PROCESSION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :Yahoo!: 8)

Reaction score
haaaan haaan but dude list to kaafi lambi hai aur kon apna time waste keray ga itni bari lits bananay ke liyae :lol: :)

Reaction score
hmmm i will vote for AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs and Math_Angel

two good angels should be moderators :) :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Come on dude count the number of votes.......................I am really eager to see that. OH MINE MINE.........................WHEN WOULD THE RESULTS BE FINALLED???? I AM SO DESPERATE. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :Yahoo!: :lol: :ROFLMAO:
LET US SEE WHO IS GOING TO BE THE MODERATOR OF THIS YEAR 2011. Well guys what do you think???? I think Salman will become the moderator. :)

Reaction score
FROM LOOKING AT VOTES i guess these will be moderators
salmanpakrockxx
captain_danger
princesszahra
math_angel
dont know about fith one but above 4 are surely gonna be i think

Reaction score
well i m relatively new here but looking at recent topics and posts in o level section well I WILL VOTE FOR
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs and salmanpakrockxxx thse two seem to be helping alot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.