• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New to the forum, not to the form!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

This is Hassan.

I did my O Levels in 2008 with 8 A's and A Levels in 2010 with 3 A's. My subjects were Accounts, Business, Economics and Maths.

Joined LUMS for a B.Sc. Accounting and Finance.

I have been teaching O Level Mathematics and Additional Mathematics.

Xtremepapers was a big help in my exam prep and I owe big time. So I decided to join and help others in need. I'd be looking forward to share my experiences, solve problems inasmuch as I can. I might as well share notes and tips for exam-takers as I still have some of my O/A Level notes.

Looking forward!

Here's a tip for people who struggle with maths:

"When solving a question, never think that it is too easy and you can't possibly get it wrong. Never think that it is too difficult and you can't possibly get it right. Embrace the question and try everything you can do with it, you might eventually end up solving it!"

And here's a two quotes:

"There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

"The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple." - S.Gudder

Ciao! ;)

Reaction score
H
Hey everyone!

This is Hassan.

I did my O Levels in 2008 with 8 A's and A Levels in 2010 with 3 A's. My subjects were Accounts, Business, Economics and Maths.

Joined LUMS for a B.Sc. Accounting and Finance.

I have been teaching O Level Mathematics and Additional Mathematics.

Xtremepapers was a big help in my exam prep and I owe big time. So I decided to join and help others in need. I'd be looking forward to share my experiences, solve problems inasmuch as I can. I might as well share notes and tips for exam-takers as I still have some of my O/A Level notes.

Looking forward!

Here's a tip for people who struggle with maths:

"When solving a question, never think that it is too easy and you can't possibly get it wrong. Never think that it is too difficult and you can't possibly get it right. Embrace the question and try everything you can do with it, you might eventually end up solving it!"

And here's a two quotes:

"There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

"The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple." - S.Gudder

Ciao! ;)
Welcome! :D
Good to have a teacher's support! :)

Reaction score
welcome.gif