• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

No damn clue?

Reaction score
oh great! my IGCSE's are going on and i am screwed! like literally! what are your subjects?

Reaction score
well its always first time right? unless you fail :p u took all sciences? i dropped chem thankfully! urdu? so if i am not wrong you are an arabian living somewhere in UAE?

Reaction score
LOL dude that was so wrong. i'm a pakistany living in Peshawer D: It's my 3rd time giving the CIE's. so well im not that tensed yay :'D yea ugh i dont even know what i want to do when i grow up. ._. i just love biology. and English. I Might turn out to be a writer. wohooo.

Reaction score
LOL dude that was so wrong. i'm a pakistany living in Peshawer D: It's my 3rd time giving the CIE's. so well im not that tensed yay :'D yea ugh i dont even know what i want to do when i grow up. ._. i just love biology. and English. I Might turn out to be a writer. wohooo.
haha i thought about u also being a pakistani after i posted that but ya whatever! shit happens! and 3rd time? are you ******* crazzyyy? u failed twice woah! u need courage for that and i am serious about that! so planning to pass this year? writer OMG! i justhate writing! for me science is good and ya i know why u love biology LOL :p

Reaction score
no dude wtf. xD In my school in 10th grade you first give Pakistan Studies and Islamiat and then in 11th grade you give all the rest. i gave English as a private candidate in 11th because i hated my english teacher .-.

Reaction score
haha i thought about u also being a pakistani after i posted that but ya whatever! shit happens! and 3rd time? are you ******* crazzyyy? u failed twice woah! u need courage for that and i am serious about that! so planning to pass this year? writer OMG! i justhate writing! for me science is good and ya i know why u love biology LOL :p
LOL i dont really write that often but when i do i do it like a boss. Do you read? i just love how i can ignore whats going on around me and just get sucked in the book im reading :D one of the best feelings in the world :D

Reaction score
LOL i dont really write that often but when i do i do it like a boss. Do you read? i just love how i can ignore whats going on around me and just get sucked in the book im reading :D one of the best feelings in the world :D
yes i read too but now much! and what kind of system is that? mine is so less complicating! just give IGCSE in 10th grade and u r done! woohooo and IBDP in 12th! i write poems! ^_^ not that great but i like writing poems :)

Reaction score
I used to writr lame poems that used to rhyme. meh. i dont write poems though :D it's still a cool art. mm we finish our olevels in 3 years D:

Reaction score
hm
I used to writr lame poems that used to rhyme. meh. i dont write poems though :D it's still a cool art. mm we finish our olevels in 3 years D:
hmmm o levels is easy if you get 3 long years for it! i solve o levels math papers for IGCSE practice :p i will make u read my poems and in return i shud get to read ur lame stupid poems hehehe what say? :p

Reaction score
D: they're lame i swear xD i'd love to read your poems :D PM me the poems :D well. no one really studies for the first 2 ._.