• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nobel prize for peace 2009

Reaction score
The Nobel prize for peace 2009 was awarded to Barack H. Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. I am keenly waiting for the announcement of 2011.

Reaction score
Hey bro you take the nobel prozes seriously, Shocking. They always make me laugh and this one specially. I mean a PEACE prize to an AMERICAN president. Oh so hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Can't stop.

Reaction score
yea, Nobel prize for peace 2009 awarded to Barack H. Obama :Rose: and next year Nobel prize for peace 2010 was awarded to Liu Xiaobo :Bravo: ...I am also excited to waiting for the next announcement....... :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
How about Asif ali zardari. For keeping all the political parties of pakistan united and happy[ by giving everyone a fair chance at corruption]. He has indirectly and directly killed countless people. But that is still lower then America [infinite people killed]. So who's with me.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
How about Asif ali zardari. For keeping all the political parties of pakistan united and happy[ by giving everyone a fair chance at corruption]. He has indirectly and directly killed countless people. But that is still lower then America [infinite people killed]. So who's me.

:D

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
How about Asif ali zardari. For keeping all the political parties of pakistan united and happy[ by giving everyone a fair chance at corruption]. He has indirectly and directly killed countless people. But that is still lower then America [infinite people killed]. So who's with me.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
While Obama's selection is a compete surprise to everyone, note that the Peace Prize--unlike other Nobel Prizes--is not given for accomplishments in a single field (chemistry, physics, etc.), but rather to a person who has worked for global peace and diplomacy. As Lech Walesa said, it's an encouragement to keep doing what he's doing.

Reaction score
donaldbracy said:
but rather to a person who has worked for global peace and diplomacy.

Well. thats true. IF Obama wasn't there, zardari would not be president [30 million Votes were fake]. So if you look at it, he also tried to end unemployment by giving so many illiterate and jobless people jobs in the government. OH and global peace huh, i repeat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: STILL CAN'T STOP.