• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

nooooo.......!!!!!!

Reaction score
i got an A in hiStoRY in mOCks buT in iSlamiat pAper 1 i havE sCOred oNly 28/50 tHesE suCkss.....
mY iSl sIre is RidicuLous he is jSt jealous oF dr.iFtikhar nOTes,he sEEn me stdying frm them and gaVE me lOw markS my frNds Are aLso fEll into thS anArchy.........plZ peOPle tElll thAt can i Get goOd mArks in iSl in cIE because i knOW it quIEt goOd but i Am noT availing any mArks..............

Reaction score
Go through the marking schemes and examiner reports... Check have you fulfilled what CIE requires?

Reaction score
yups.....aLL pOints Are vAlid i even gavE sOme eXtra pOInts.......:D
dONt kNow whTS the mAtteR,,,,,,,,,,,,,:\

Reaction score
R u sure that ur teacher is jealous or there is some other matter, post ur mock paper in the OLevel section and then maybe we might help u and the book that ur sir uses and the notes u talkin about what is the difference in them, they are just same and one more thing did all ur friends or classmates who study from the notes u do got bad marks or u only.

Reaction score
do past papers with timings !
Refer to islamiat4olevels.blogspot.com
google it !
Read Farkhanda Noor Muhammad and its 2003 version for treatment of women and jihad !
Thats the way to your A *
Do mention atleast 2 quotations from Quran or Hadis in every question !

Reaction score
don't worry he and I check the post daily infact you van post the paper right now !!

Reaction score
i know i do check it would be kind of u if you posted in the cambridge O"levels section under the topic of Mock Examination i made so it will help every one.Thanks.