• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nust Entrance tests 1 Scores

Reaction score
Hey guys! Those of you who gave the NET 1 MBBS or Engineering,Kindly post your scores here and do tell whether you are in Alevel or fsc stream. Plus I gave the medical test got 120.(currently doing my A-levels)

Reaction score
I know two of my friends who did. One from FSC, other from A levels.
cud u please ask them if they have received their results yet ..... i gave eng test on 27 and mbbs test on 28, i got my result for mbbs but not for eng....im kinda worried :(

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how hard is the test for being accepted in electronics ? is it too much fsc ?

Reaction score
Salaam! Can someone please let me know when will be the registration form for NUST written entrance test will be available?
Let me know soon! :)

Reaction score
please someone tell me which books of fsc to buy inroder to prepare for enginerring admission test.

Reaction score
could someone who has attempted the computer based NET guide me as to how it is done??
the time and the way it is done...if we have selected an option can we change it or not??
I am going for the Eng. and applied bio sciences test...

Reaction score
could someone who has attempted the computer based NET guide me as to how it is done??
the time and the way it is done...if we have selected an option can we change it or not??
I am going for the Eng. and applied bio sciences test...

About the changing part yes you can.