• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST TEST 2

Reaction score
Asalamoalikum people!

so its the entrance test season going ..... with most ov the people still stuck in the A levels exams (including me :p :( ) ..... and the dates are nearing for the tests to be held .... one thing I wanted to ask anyone giving the NET 2 or anyone who have given the NET 1 .... are we given any rough sheet to do any rough work in the computer test ........ and anyone started prep for any uni be it NUST,GIKI,PIEAS (sorry if the spellings are wrong.....i always get em wrong :\ ) :p

May we all succeed Ameen :)

Reaction score
Hey guys any idea how much score you need in NET to secure admission in nust seecs ?

Reaction score
AOA,
I have this inquiry about NET 2..
i have registered for it but am not able to send the application form because i dont have O levels equivalence..
and since im going to Pakistan on the 15th june and will apply for equivalence after that, will they accept my application form if i submit it sometime around the 25th of june? please do answer if you have any info abt this:)

Reaction score
AOA,
I have this inquiry about NET 2..
i have registered for it but am not able to send the application form because i dont have O levels equivalence..
and since im going to Pakistan on the 15th june and will apply for equivalence after that, will they accept my application form if i submit it sometime around the 25th of june? please do answer if you have any info abt this:)

Walikum Assalaam!

You can calculate the equivalence yourself for now. http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/Downloads/Equivalence.doc

Reaction score
you mean calculate it and write that on the NET application form and they'll accept that? and if i've given exams in two sessions, will i count all of the 8 subjects together for one equivalence?

Yes, to both of your questions.

Reaction score
Yes, to both of your questions.

so umm, the equivalence formula in that document you posted.. how will we use it to calculate equivalence for 5 subjects, i mean what will be the total marks?
and also the thing is that i just completed my A levels, results will obviously come in
mid-august, what do i enter for my a levels equivalence.. because they are not accepting the NET application form with it blank..

Reaction score
How are you prepping for PIEAS ?
Asalamoalikum people!

so its the entrance test season going ..... with most ov the people still stuck in the A levels exams (including me :p :( ) ..... and the dates are nearing for the tests to be held .... one thing I wanted to ask anyone giving the NET 2 or anyone who have given the NET 1 .... are we given any rough sheet to do any rough work in the computer test ........ and anyone started prep for any uni be it NUST,GIKI,PIEAS (sorry if the spellings are wrong.....i always get em wrong :\ ) :p

May we all succeed Ameen :)

Reaction score
Fee verification by the Nust has to be done before the deadline of the registration form.?