• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Computer Studies (7010) -Problems

Reaction score
AOA sir...
Do you know the submission date for the school-based project of computer ?

session :October 2013.

Quick reply(ies) will be appreciated. :)

Reaction score
AOA sir...
Do you know the submission date for the school-based project of computer ?

session :October 2013.

Quick reply(ies) will be appreciated. :)

the submission date of the project submission for October is last week of the current month

Reaction score
Assalamo Alaikum.
Beginning the computer project, I am a little confused as to which softwares to use. Some people use MS access only, whereas some also use visual basic or other programming software. Moreover, I know students who have gotten A* in their MS access projects which seems weird since its obviously easier and less time consuming than using e.g Visual basic.

Your thoughts, people?

Reaction score
Assalamo Alaikum.
Beginning the computer project, I am a little confused as to which softwares to use. Some people use MS access only, whereas some also use visual basic or other programming software. Moreover, I know students who have gotten A* in their MS access projects which seems weird since its obviously easier and less time consuming than using e.g Visual basic.

Your thoughts, people?

Definitely! Microsoft Access is one of the easiest tools to develop an O' Level project. Since the CIE has clearly mentioned in its syllabus that no restrictions are imposed using any language, student should use Microsoft Access which is less time consuming aswell as it allow students to take care of other subjects at the same time.

Reaction score
there is no any book available in the market that covers 100% CIE syllabus contents
Sir I am sorry but when when i gave the paper IGCSE covered the compete syllabus with good amount of detail and examples. After doing it past papers got much easier and due to this book and past papers practice in final month, i got an A*.
I would recommend that you read syllabus and book at same time to see how nicely it covers syllabus. But sadly many teachers, including my previous teacher and other senior teachers of other schools, prefer that old book which was written many years ago and barely touches the CIE syllabus.

Reaction score
there are two types of flowchart. 1. Program Flowchart 2. System Flowchart. Which flowchart you're asking for?
sir im a computer science student since the syllabus of computer studies got changed and is now named computer science.
Can you recommend me any book and is it worth doing past papers of computer studies ?