• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Physics (easy paper ) just tell how was it don't discuss the question till tomorrow !!

Reaction score
Ohk if were taking the view of diffusion here let be clearify . The total available volume of gas is 200cm3 . and on the right side is 100 cm3 of vacum . At best you'd get 100cm3 on right and 100cm3 on the left . YOU CAN NOT GET 300cm3 of gas when there is only 200 cm3 of gas available .

You got it wron gas takes the volume of container it doesnt have fixed volum :p

Reaction score
I asked you what the question said ? LOL 2:1 deal i was getting even during the exams and that was the answer i first wrote , but 15mins of extra time is just a BS that makes you rethink a question again and again. That is when i got such a idea . Again i repeat do you remember what the question asked

Reaction score
Well I actually understand the last 15 min presure, I myseelf had marked whole mcq correct and in the last 5 mins I changed one of my correct mcq and marked wong.. :-'(

By the way it asked for pressure in the left container

Reaction score
Well I actually understand the last 15 min presure, I myseelf had marked whole mcq correct and in the last 5 mins I changed one of my correct mcq and marked wong.. :-'(

By the way it asked for pressure in the left container

Any way what was the answer for the hill one , i marked that B
and the answer for the vector and scalar quantities

Reaction score
Burying it under ground ( EVEN though that is soooooooo not environmently friendly)

Reaction score
what was ans for mcq asking figure having centre of mass at lowest position .. ?? I marked C