• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download in our download section.
Furthermore, all missing examiner reports from May/June 2012 session have been updated.
Hi, I am new here and was seeking help for getting some resource books. They are Cambridge Checkpoint Teacher's Resource Book for math and science all three parts. If someone can lend me or share ebooks in case if any. Also open to buy second hand books if in my budget.

Reaction score
Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download in our download section.
Furthermore, all missing examiner reports from May/June 2012 session have been updated.
HI, CAN YOU CHECK THE 2012 SUMMER 0520 FRENCH PAPERS MS-11,MS-12,MS-13...... IT CAN'T OPEN

Reaction score
PlanetMaster , please upload Chem , Physics, English, Maths May/June 2013 question paper for now...​

Reaction score
can any1 tell how do we make circuit to measure light intensity of ldr..
paper 5 qst
if possible, plz draw and upload the picture

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sorry but I can only seem to find past papers up till around 2008 in the 'downloads' section (for IB). Well at least for the subjects I'm looking for.. Am I looking at the wrong place? :/ I'd really appreciate it if someone can lend me a helping hand here :(

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
the examiner's report for 9702 physics AS level winter 2012 doesn't seem to be opening up.. any help?

& also the examiner report for the same subject for winter 2011 is missing..?

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sorry but I can only seem to find past papers up till around 2008 in the 'downloads' section (for IB). Well at least for the subjects I'm looking for.. Am I looking at the wrong place? :/ I'd really appreciate it if someone can lend me a helping hand here :(

Thanks in advance!
Bumpz? I currently need the November 2012 Psychology paper 1.. The May 2013 one too if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.