• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Heyyyy i just wanted to ask that on what grades can i get a scholarship for a levels in a canadian university ..?? i am a canadian citizen but i live in Pakistan ....

Reaction score
Hello
can anyone advice me about a level computing projects. Is stock control a nice theme for my computing project. Thank you for your cooperation

Reaction score
i dont knw how to use marking scheme??? can someone tell me plxxxxxxxxxxx????? m confused!:cry::unsure:

Reaction score
Salam! am new in this site. I would like to thank Captain Danger for the useful info about DownLoading past papers with 1 click. May Allah make us all successful in our life in this world and in the hereafter! Ameen

Reaction score
Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download in our download section.
Furthermore, all missing examiner reports from May/June 2012 session have been updated.
Hello Can someone tell me where i can get chemistry june 2001 paper 4 marking scheme :D please

Reaction score
Please help me ..I'm stuck with the second part.

A balloon rises vertically from rest on the ground with constant acceleration 1.25 ms-2. A small stone is released from the balloon when it has risen to a height of 250m. find:

(a) The speed of the balloon when the stone is released (25 ms-1)
(b) The time taken by the stone to reach the ground (10s)
(c) The greatest height of the stone above the ground (281 m)
(d) The speed of the stone on reaching the ground (75 ms-1)
(e) The height of the balloon above the ground at the moment the stone hits the ground.

First part is OK. But the second part is confusing to me because I do not know the actual position of the stone in the balloon. PLZ Help me. THANKS.

Reaction score
Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download in our download section.
Furthermore, all missing examiner reports from May/June 2012 session have been updated.

I can Provide olevels most recent papers of PST Islamiat 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.