• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov sessions are harder o.O

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just got my results, and i got an A in maths :/
so i've decided to Re-do math in the oct/nov session, Thing is everyone says oct/nov sessions are usually killers :X
any idea what i should do :O?

Reaction score
Aren't you happy with A in it??? And no, CIE manages to have almost the same type sessions every year... They say the results they get is almost same as they have been...

Reaction score
hlp!!!

im a cn :cry: didate!! gonna gve ma xam on this oct/nov 2011!! cn i knw the topic fr eng as second language speaking!!

Reaction score
No killers brah! Okay seriously we all have the past papers dont we? Why not just decide for yourself ..!

Honestly I didn't feel they're harder, or maybe its my unconcious part of my brain trying to convince me that, as I'm going to give Oct/Nov :p

Reaction score
Well my school has made me (and others) solve every past paper, all the way from 2011 may - june to 2002. I thought all of them were the same. But there is always one question which separates an A* student from an A student.

Im giving May-June cause my school dosent allow Oct-Nov :(