• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Result Book - November 2011

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hi everyone, ;)

As-salam-o-alaikum wr wb!!

The wait is nearly over! Results will be released within a couple of hours! :whistle: :p

You can post your results here. :)

Please post the results in the following format:

AS Levels / A Levels / O Levels / IGCSE
Mathematics: X
Physics: Y
Economics: Z

xmariam3x said:
Dua for thanking Allah: ‘O Allah, what blessing I or any of Your creation have risen upon, is from You alone, without partner, so for You is all praise and unto You all thanks.’

May Allah grant success to you all in this world as well as the HereAfter......Aameen! (y)

With many prayers.....
XPC Team

Reaction score
Hi everyone, ;)

As-salam-o-alaikum wr wb!!

The wait is nearly over! Results will be released within a couple of hours! :whistle: :p

You can post your results here. :)

May Allah grant success to you all in this world as well as the HereAfter......Aameen! (y)

With many prayers.....
XPC Team
hey m very anxious so i wntd to knw, hw dd u fynd physics

Reaction score
I'm not sure..they didnt give me individual paper grades as of yet. I'll let you know once I get it within 2-3 days.

Reaction score
IGCSE Mathematics: U Physics: E Biology:E Chemistry:C THAT WASN'T EXPECTED! Don't know what's wrong with my result... Feeling abit fishy =S