• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
the whole of question ppr,s worth 3hrs of time............. and this question :D

You took 3 HOURS to solve this question?

OMG!
The time they give us for 30 questions is 3 hours! :p
How the hell is one supposed to get full marks in this paper, if A SINGLE QUESTION Takes us 3 hours to get right. -_-'

Reaction score
So what are your plans for A levels guys?What subs are you going to give??
Dark Destination Faizan Muhammmad MarcoReus Awesome12 M.Omar

For me its Bio,Chem,Phy,Maths
I just saw the A level results thread,and saw people who got 5 A*s in O levels get C in alevel so i'm very worried :/.What are your thoughts?
I know :(
I think I might as well keep the same combination as yours along with Computer Studies

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
well there r many moot points...for instance how,d he get all the way to 91 all of a sudden...i mean his baseline wud be 60 or sth at which at least he wud show off his scores :p ...no photo shop do he shud have at least submitted his scores in the game rankings.(for registration simply type ur name and email and ur score wud be submitted)... wht abt a program or sth :p ...if he can get to 91 then i reckon he wud at least get to 80 before, and likewise he dint post tht albeit being sufficient to be above our scores
Awesome12 i want answers :D