• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
well there r many moot points...for instance how,d he get all the way to 91 all of a sudden...i mean his baseline wud be 60 or sth at which at least he wud show off his scores :p ...no photo shop do he shud have at least submitted his scores in the game rankings.(for registration simply type ur name and email and ur score wud be submitted)... wht abt a program or sth :p ...if he can get to 91 then i reckon he wud at least get to 80 before, and likewise he dint post tht albeit being sufficient to be above our scores
Awesome12 i want answers :D

I think he is not kidding. And even the 120 scores are correct. People are geniuses!
Even in the typing tests, some people get like 200 WPM, and i'm like that is not possible! But it is. Anything is possible.

We humans have been blessed with intellect, which allows us to do amazing things.

Reaction score
I think he is not kidding. And even the 120 scores are correct. People are geniuses!
Even in the typing tests, some people get like 200 WPM, and i'm like that is not possible! But it is. Anything is possible.

We humans have been blessed with intellect, which allows us to do amazing things.
Tht,s why i am asking him... kuch bhi level say mutaliq nahi suna and suddenly we have 91 as a score :D

Reaction score
well there r many moot points...for instance how,d he get all the way to 91 all of a sudden...i mean his baseline wud be 60 or sth at which at least he wud show off his scores :p ...no photo shop do he shud have at least submitted his scores in the game rankings.(for registration simply type ur name and email and ur score wud be submitted)... wht abt a program or sth :p ...if he can get to 91 then i reckon he wud at least get to 80 before, and likewise he dint post tht albeit being sufficient to be above our scores
Awesome12 i want answers :D
Okay. You know what. The next time I do it, I will submit my score. But my score is 91, and the lowest shown on the right side is 97, so I will have to game-up for that

Reaction score
Okay. You know what. The next time I do it, I will submit my score. But my score is 91, and the lowest shown on the right side is 97, so I will have to game-up for that
we can view top 100 u know :D ....but dont think tht i negate ur statement...it,s just tht ...all of a sudden factor e.t.c

Reaction score
we can view top 100 u know :D ....but dont think tht i negate ur statement...it,s just tht ...all of a sudden factor e.t.c

About yesterday's question.
I have been really sad about not being able to do it!

I mean, how the hell is one supposed to figure out to extend one of the lines to make a new triangle? Is there no other method?
I was trying to figure out the different angles, which led to the cubic equations, and polynomials and what not!

But you did it! (Y)

Reaction score
Awesome. Its called 'Element of Surprise'. :p
So you are suspecting me of cheating? I would love to know how? :D
There were people getting 30-40, and when you posted your score of 61, nobody has a problem.

Reaction score
About yesterday's question.
I have been really sad about not being able to do it!

I mean, how the hell is one supposed to figure out to extend one of the lines to make a new triangle? Is there no other method?
I was trying to figure out the different angles, which led to the cubic equations, and polynomials and what not!

But you did it! (Y)
well i suspected u wud try doing it with the angles and i too spent a lot of time to make somethng out of the angles...when i cudnt i wondered if the bigger triangle sort of divides the trapezium equally and in fact the triangle was equal to other two smaller triangles combined so tht,s how i got it :D

Reaction score
Awesome. Its called 'Element of Surprise'. :p
So you are suspecting me of cheating? I would love to know how? :D
There were people getting 30-40, and when you posted your score of 61, nobody has a problem.
tht,s gr8 if tht,s the case :D...any multiplayer game u have played tht includes maths coz i wud love to have a challenge there :D ?
tht,s coz ppl improved frm 29 30 to 45 to 51 tht,s why :D

Reaction score
tht,s gr8 if tht,s the case :D...any multiplayer game u have played tht includes maths coz i wud love to have a challenge there :D ?
tht,s coz ppl improved frm 29 30 to 45 to 51 tht,s why :D
You might want to check the rankings now. By the way, my name is Abdul Rehman Arshad. Asking me to prove it would only be given attention to by deeming it asinine. :p

Reaction score
So what are your plans for A levels guys?What subs are you going to give??
Dark Destination Faizan Muhammmad MarcoReus Awesome12 M.Omar

For me its Bio,Chem,Phy,Maths
I just saw the A level results thread,and saw people who got 5 A*s in O levels get C in alevel so i'm very worried :/.What are your thoughts?

Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computing.

Thinking of adding Further Maths and ICT and if I find it tough - I'll drop it.

Reaction score
Is Computing more beneficial than AICT?

According to a few people I talked to - Computing is the real thing. Teaches alot on Computers. AICT is just a study of subjects. I think I'll learn more once A Level starts and I meet the sneiors.

There was a seminar yesterday that I missed which said it'll answer this question.

Reaction score
According to a few people I talked to - Computing is the real thing. Teaches alot on Computers. AICT is just a study of subjects. I think I'll learn more once A Level starts and I meet the sneiors.

There was a seminar yesterday that I missed which said it'll answer this question.

Seminar? Where?

And do you think Computing/AICT in A-level will actually help in your undergraduate studies related to computers?

Reaction score
Seminar? Where?

And do you think Computing/AICT in A-level will actually help in your undergraduate studies related to computers?

Mughal-e-Azam.

I can't see how it'd hurt. Though I knew close to everything on the ICT book before studying - I'll learn new things that'll help me.

Reaction score
Guys after choosing Maths,Chem,Phy and Bio in A level,what options do i have for universities?Can i still apply in finance field like in LUMS or only in medical or engineering.and does anyone have any idea in which field there is more potential(i.e paisa :p)?I'm really unsure about my future cant decide anything.There should be career Councillors in our schools =/
You can apply in medical, engineering and also in finance fields, they do not need any specific subjects.
As your school has AS Level, make sure to get As in it. Don't underestimate it and you'll need to work hard right from the beginning unlike O-Level.