• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
Yeah, i am planning to take Economics. Definitely not Biology.
It is a valued subject by universities..
So please help me out here.Was it difficult in O levels?And can A level eco be done by self study,cuz i doubt there are any good teachers here.

Reaction score
So please help me out here.Was it difficult in O levels?And can A level eco be done by self study,cuz i doubt there are any good teachers here.

It wasn't.

And yeah, it's not a science subject, so it can be done with self-study.. no rocket-science in it!
Just an MCQ paper, and theory and stuff..

If you are sure about doing Business in Lums, you should at least get a glimpse of it in A-Level AT LEAST, if not in O-Level.

Why aren't you doing Engineering?

Reaction score
It wasn't.

And yeah, it's not a science subject, so it can be done with self-study.. no rocket-science in it!
Just an MCQ paper, and theory and stuff..

If you are sure about doing Business in Lums, you should at least get a glimpse of it in A-Level AT LEAST, if not in O-Level.

Why aren't you doing Engineering?
Is it mostly just eng language skills.Also in 2016(When we'll be in A2 inshaallah,the syllabus changes so thats a worry)
I'm pretty sure,and in any case if i do want to go into engineering,i'll have maths.Can you help me out with the basics of Eco and the books.I am absolutely in the dark regarding this.

Reaction score
Is it mostly just eng language skills.Also in 2016(When we'll be in A2 inshaallah,the syllabus changes so thats a worry)
I'm pretty sure,and in any case if i do want to go into engineering,i'll have maths.Can you help me out with the basics of Eco and the books.I am absolutely in the dark regarding this.

I'm planning to do Engineering or a science bachelors first, and then want to do a business related degree, MBA or something.
That way, I'll be able to apply my science knowledge in everyday business.

Idk about the A-Level book yet, but overall Economics is an interesting subject. It's about how demand and supply, and everyday economy works.

Reaction score
I'm planning to do Engineering or a science bachelors first, and then want to do a business related degree, MBA or something.
That way, I'll be able to apply my science knowledge in everyday business.

Idk about the A-Level book yet, but overall Economics is an interesting subject. It's about how demand and supply, and everyday economy works.
So when will you start with A levels then?!?And will it be easy enough to suddenly move onto economics?

Reaction score
So when will you start with A levels then?!?And will it be easy enough to suddenly move onto economics?

I think you'll be able to do it. :p
It's not like you're dumb or something.

They usually teach the O-Level basics in the first one or two months of Economics/Business studies in A-Level.

Reaction score
Even you don't know how they did this -.-
yar i can tell u tht at least in our comp syllabus we weren,t acquainted with this stuff as well. I mean for it,s a general and sketchy knowledge for abt these codings and languages and all.... though i do know tht it has to do with the source code of the site(though i dont know how to alter it)