• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
yar i can tell u tht at least in our comp syllabus we weren,t acquainted with this stuff as well. I mean for it,s a general and sketchy knowledge for abt these codings and languages and all.... though i do know tht it has to do with the source code of the site(though i dont know how to alter it)

I copied the source code, edited it in notepad, and launched it in a web browser to take a fake-screenshot.

But it's not that. He altered it somehow!

Awesome12 got 91.. don't you remember that? That wasn't alteration of code. That was some other hack!

Reaction score
I copied the source code, edited it in notepad, and launched it in a web browser to take a fake-screenshot.

Awesome12 got 91.. don't you remember that? That wasn't alteration of code. That was some other hack!
i tried to do tht too but except for the words other formattings like colour cud not be executed as they registered blank...yeah he sort of varied one of the variables like time

Reaction score
There are some applications as well - which do all they work for you. Could have used that.

I couldn't care less though.

Reaction score
i

Is eco more easy or Business Studies?

Both are easy.
I think the secret to them is good writing skills. If you can take one point, and evaluate it efficiently to produce more points, you can ace them.
Barely studied them for 2 months, that too with 11 other subjects in O-Level.. didn't even read the book properly, just some notes, got A* in both of them! But those who had been studying for three years got B's and C's.
So it's not about whats difficult, and what's not. It's about whether YOU can do it.

So if you have good writing skills, you can ace them!

My principal suggested me not to take Business studies in A-Level. It is completely useless.

Economics on the other hand, is preferred by universities.

If you go to do a business degree at LUMS, with no knowledge of Business at all, i think it would be pretty hard for you.

Reaction score

LOL screenshots dont solve it, How is my score on top then?

Reaction score
Both are easy.
I think the secret to them is good writing skills. If you can take one point, and evaluate it efficiently to produce more points, you can ace them.
Barely studied them for 2 months, that too with 11 other subjects in O-Level.. didn't even read the book properly, just some notes, got A* in both of them! But those who had been studying for three years got B's and C's.
So it's not about whats difficult, and what's not. It's about whether YOU can do it.

So if you have good writing skills, you can ace them!

My principal suggested me not to take Business studies in A-Level. It is completely useless.

Economics on the other hand, is preferred by universities.

If you go to do a business degree at LUMS, with no knowledge of Business at all, i think it would be pretty hard for you.
So is eco a better choice.I mean i do have mashallah good writing skills(A* in English),so would it be better?I absolutely dread bio now and i worked my ass off to get an A* in it in O levels.So should i do Economics instead.Can you ask any of your seniors about any good book.

Reaction score
So is eco a better choice.I mean i do have mashallah good writing skills(A* in English),so would it be better?I absolutely dread bio now and i worked my ass off to get an A* in it in O levels.So should i do Economics instead.Can you ask any of your seniors about any good book.

Yeah, Economics would be better! (Y)
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics is a good combination!
Many of my friends are doing that.

I'll let you know about the book.. after i ask them..

Reaction score
Then how come this businessman has a higher typing speed than you? Or did you forget your awful defeat in that typing race? :p

The best typers are in Law. You know, the typists in courts.

And I couldn't care less about that. I am not used to laptops, keep making the small mistake like having the finger slightly to the left or the right as opposed to a keyboard.

Reaction score
Yeah, Economics would be better! (Y)
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics is a good combination!
Many of my friends are doing that.

I'll let you know about the book.. after i ask them..
Do ask.I think i'll take Economics anyway.Also what are your thoughts on the syllabus change in 2016?