• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
Not all things in life are supposed to done the normal way. It is how you invest your intelluctual capability in to doing something different that create different sects of people; the people who do, and the people who get amazed. :p
So much for calling yourself a genius :p

I don't even.........

Reaction score
Not all things in life are supposed to done the normal way. It is how you invest your intelluctual capability in to doing something different that create different sects of people; the people who do, and the people who get amazed. :p
So much for calling yourself a genius :p

So are you saying i can't hack into a game server? And you can, and that makes you better? xD
Or are you saying you're more of a genius for adopting the cheating way first, rather than actually using your intellectual abilities?
Okay, i'm the idiot who was trying to actually use his brain to solve calculations faster, and you, sir, the genius who cheated in the game to get to your score.. and you consider that some kind of a big achievement. Wow! :p

You want me to use tricks? Okaay, go check the score now. :D

Reaction score
So are you saying i can't hack into a game server? And you can, and that makes you better? xD
Or are you saying you're more of a genius for adopting the cheating way first, rather than actually using your intellectual abilities?
Okay, i'm the idiot who was trying to actually use his brain to solve calculations faster, and you, sir, the genius who cheated in the game to get to your score.. and you consider that some kind of a big achievement. Wow! :p

You want me to use tricks? Okaay, go check the score now. :D
Haha LOL you got it too (y)
Congos you are a genius too :cool:

Reaction score
tht wasn,t even a match !!! I mean even the old undertaker gave a much better match(infact an even match) against him :/
WWE is fake, undoubtedly. All of the matches are fixed. Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania was to be continued (ie. according to the script, Brock Lesnar was supposed to lose), but Lesnar did not do what was in the script. He won. However, after Wrestlemania, Lesnar was fired for some reason, although the actual reason was that he did not follow the script. This is why Undertaker posed a greater match to Lesnar than did Cena. Cena had already beaten Lesnar on their last encounter (Summerlam last year I think), and this time, Lesnar was to beat him, kinda like what happened between Cena and the rock

Reaction score
WWE is fake, undoubtedly. All of the matches are fixed. Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania was to be continued (ie. according to the script, Brock Lesnar was supposed to lose), but Lesnar did not do what was in the script. He won. However, after Wrestlemania, Lesnar was fired for some reason, although the actual reason was that he did not follow the script. This is why Undertaker posed a greater match to Lesnar than did Cena. Cena had already beaten Lesnar on their last encounter (Summerlam last year I think), and this time, Lesnar was to beat him, kinda like what happened between Cena and the rock
Yeah they lost shawn michaels for the streak to thrive only to lose by brock.... but at least cena,s shud not have been like tht...tht was sad :/

Reaction score

What kind of bullshit are you saying here? Undertaker kept his hands down for 3 - while if Brock broke the script he'd never have been booked so heavily. Undertaker himself let Brock win it.

I am so happy Cena got owned - man that was good. Hopefully no more "LOLCENAWINZ" with that horrible moveset. And yeah, Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton are the best. :D

Reaction score
Yeah they lost shawn michaels for the streak to thrive only to lose by brock.... but at least cena,s shud not have been like tht...tht was sad :/

Nope. Shawn Micheals took the decision retire actually, the streak was the smokescreen. You know that most of the injuries are fake - they mostly relax or do movies then. Kind of like that.

Reaction score
The reason Brock went over so convincingly was to make him look strong, look immortal and bring credibility to whoever beats him (Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan).

Reaction score
Nope. Shawn Micheals took the decision retire actually, the streak was the smokescreen. You know that most of the injuries are fake - they mostly relax or do movies then. Kind of like that.
well I don't think I have seen shawn in movies or ever heard of tht or any of the alike stuff though I do know tht batista was into tht stuff.. Shawn still had his career infront of him till tht wrestle mania match...Btw am waiting for ur Punk to make a return :D

Reaction score
The reason Brock went over so convincingly was to make him look strong, look immortal and bring credibility to whoever beats him (Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan).
U seriously think roman stands a chance against him,and I don't think Daniel will be of much concern either. :p