• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Old Members...Like really old :P

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb Robo bhai! :p
how are you?
YES FINALLY! I have reported that spam around 3-4 times but no moderator was active to delete it. Don't you think it's time to elect new team to supervise?

P.S. I am still around. I visit XPC once every week to guide someone where I can. All of the 'old' members now have a facebook group where they just talk random 24/7 ignoring the fact that their CIEs are ongoing :p

3 years to this too. Woah.

People who wished to be part of the moderation team - no wonder what they're up to now :p

Feel sorry for them. Kitni umeedon se unhon ne kaha tha. But lazy admins? XD

Reaction score
3 years to this t Woah!

3 years to this too. Woah.

People who wished to be part of the moderation team - no wonder what they're up to now :p

Feel sorry for them. Kitni umeedon se unhon ne kaha tha. But lazy admins? XD
Lol hiii i always wanted to be a moderator xP

Reaction score
haha find work somewhere with frndly ppl n u will get little of ur life back :p
when u bunk office to eat food with frnds, it awesome :D
The believing males and the believing women are each other's allies. They establish prayer, give zakah, encourage correct behaviour, discourage evil behaviour, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah's mercy will be shown to those people. Allah is Exalted in Power and Wise, in fact.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb Robo bhai! :p
how are you?
YES FINALLY! I have reported that spam around 3-4 times but no moderator was active to delete it. Don't you think it's time to elect new team to supervise?

P.S. I am still around. I visit XPC once every week to guide someone where I can. All of the 'old' members now have a facebook group where they just talk random 24/7 ignoring the fact that their CIEs are ongoing :p
so, i just saw you post again... still up for it? :p

did someone say old members? *_*
ive been here since 2012 :p
since my IGCSE days :p
and ive seen people come and go
still active or not? :p

Reaction score
so, i just saw you post again... still up for it? :p

still active or not? :p
Hahahaha just randomly dropped by to this account. Does bring back a ton of memories for sure. Good times when tests and exams were my only stress in life. The corporate world is a whole another ball game altogether.

I hope you and all other OG members are doing well, wherever they are in their life.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hahahaha just randomly dropped by to this account. Does bring back a ton of memories for sure. Good times when tests and exams were my only stress in life. The corporate world is a whole another ball game altogether.

I hope you and all other OG members are doing well, wherever they are in their life.
LOL true but I don't think we should discourage other students xD Really, exam stresses seem something so small and far away :p
But you are more mature as you grow so you deal with things better and you have freedom... you can have more of an impact... so its not all gloomy..

Alhamdulillah, I wish all of you guys all the success and happiness in this world and next.. stay blessed. :)