• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Old Members...Like really old :P

Reaction score
yeah there must b some around... ;) seeing names bings back memories... :)
anyway this place is odd.. half of it is like advertisement space for healthyboosters and what not.... tired of deleting that creepy stuff... -.-
Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb Robo bhai! :p
how are you?
YES FINALLY! I have reported that spam around 3-4 times but no moderator was active to delete it. Don't you think it's time to elect new team to supervise?

P.S. I am still around. I visit XPC once every week to guide someone where I can. All of the 'old' members now have a facebook group where they just talk random 24/7 ignoring the fact that their CIEs are ongoing :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb Robo bhai! :p
how are you?
YES FINALLY! I have reported that spam around 3-4 times but no moderator was active to delete it. Don't you think it's time to elect new team to supervise?

P.S. I am still around. I visit XPC once every week to guide someone where I can. All of the 'old' members now have a facebook group where they just talk random 24/7 ignoring the fact that their CIEs are ongoing :p
waalaikum assalam wr wb,
Alhamdulillah m well... how about u??
haha man thats hard work... good to report.. thanks :)
yeah, its time,.. this site n staff needs upgrade... if only the admins became active....

Reaction score
waalaikum assalam wr wb,
Alhamdulillah m well... how about u??
haha man thats hard work... good to report.. thanks :)
yeah, its time,.. this site n staff needs upgrade... if only the admins became active....
Same here, Alhamdulillah. University leeching every ounce of life in fourth semester. :/
Haha no problem, the section is full of spam.

Lol. Well that only includes PlanetMaster and he has always been busy with the secret monkey agents. :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Same here, Alhamdulillah. University leeching every ounce of life in fourth semester. :/
Haha no problem, the section is full of spam.

Lol. Well that only includes PlanetMaster and he has always been busy with the secret monkey agents. :p
hahah 4th n 5th are the toughest i believe... then u get so used to it :p
x_X

nah m not as active as well :p

well we definitely do need some new and active moderators and staff. i specially remember the hype and excitement of the last "elections" of staff. :D

indeed :)

Reaction score
haha find work somewhere with frndly ppl n u will get little of ur life back :p
when u bunk office to eat food with frnds, it awesome :D
Haha... That is such a "badrobot - ish" response .... Genuine advice topped with humor and references to eating... :p
Class of 2011 here btw... :D