• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG CHEMISTRY UNIT 1 PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i cant believe im clearing doubts about a paper which is over rather than studying for a paper that is tomorrow :p

Reaction score
For that excess thing, you could use a thermometer to measure the temperature rise. When there is no further rise in the temperature, all the KAlO2 has reacted and the acid would be in excess if we add further.

Reaction score
what about the question that was after the color of the crystals ? the one about what other metallic ion would be used .. I forgot the question lol

Reaction score
you know I worte my answer as homlytic fission/ free radicle substitution :p Do you have any idea about how they correct questions like those :p

Reaction score
Oh wait my answer is wrong for the metal ion so nvm :p In total I am loosing 7 marks :p what about you guys ? enough discussing I am getting dis heartened :p I need to study for my next exam :p
hahaha...same gotta do Phy 1 papers...and idk how much i will lose..lol..hopefully very few marks. :p