• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Our New Forum Moderation Team!

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
TO XPF MEMBERS:
guys I have been given the authority over you yet i am not the best of you. If I do well, help me and if I do wrong, set me right.

nice Hz. Abu Bakrs speech when he became a caliph love it.

Heartiest congrats from me to all . :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
thankyou sir I am highly thankful that i have been given opportunity to be member of XPF moderator team.I ensure that i will try my very best to fulfill the tasks and duties that have been given to me.

TO XPF MEMBERS:
guys I have been given the authority over you yet i am not the best of you. If I do well, help me and if I do wrong, set me right.

Thats the spirit anyone would like to have in his moderator!!!!!!!! best wishes for future!!!!!!!!!!! :%)

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS

:Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: > Salmanpakrocks (96 votes)
> AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs (95 votes)
> Math_angel (92 votes)
> CaptainDanger (91 votes)
> hamidali391 ( 86 votes
)
8) 8) :beer: :Bravo: :) :twisted: :Yahoo!: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
c0ngratx once agn 2 all da mods n stay 24 hours in contact wd da ppl who r here wid u ;) :D

Reaction score
All the new Mods, THUmBS UP and CONGRATZZZZ from me. :good: :Bravo: :Bravo: :good: :good: :Bravo: :Bravo: :good: :good: :good: :Bravo: :good: :Bravo: :good:

Reaction score
ashiqbal said:
All the new Mods, THUmBS UP and CONGRATZZZZ from me. :good: :Bravo: :Bravo: :good: :good: :Bravo: :Bravo: :good: :good: :good: :Bravo: :good: :Bravo: :good:
thank you !! :D

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!
Sorry I'm late in doing this! :wink:

My congratulations to the new XPF Moderators! May you remain the Mods for a long time!

:Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: