• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Our New Forum Moderation Team!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Finally the wait is over.
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to our new XPF Forum Moderation Team. After the results of the polling and reviewing the nominees' profiles, the following members are selected as New Moderators of XPF:

> Salmanpakrocks (96 votes)
> AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs (95 votes)
> Math_angel (92 votes)
> CaptainDanger (91 votes)
> hamidali391 ( 86 votes)

MAVtKnmJ is still a Moderator, while all the rest have been replaced with the current ones!

The members of the forum moderation team are a rare breed that understands fully the sensitive role they have been asked to do.
This is a role that receives no public recognition but is at the same time one of the most demanding and challenging roles XPF has to offer.

When you discover that XPF is the best place for your educational needs, please think of the team that plays a constant part to keep it that way.

We hope to see the best from you guys, and hope that you people make XPF a much better place!

Warm regards,
XPF Global Moderator

Reaction score
oh great congratulationzzzzzzzzz to all !!!!!!!!!!! :D
XPF is rele an amaxng place 4 study guide n help thnx alo0oo0o0oooooooot 2 every1 who hlpd n cary on ur good work :D may Allah bless u all :)

Reaction score
thankyou sir I am highly thankful that i have been given opportunity to be member of XPF moderator team.I ensure that i will try my very best to fulfill the tasks and duties that have been given to me.

TO XPF MEMBERS:
guys I have been given the authority over you yet i am not the best of you. If I do well, help me and if I do wrong, set me right.

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
thankyou sir I am highly thankful that i have been given opportunity to be member of XPF moderator team.I ensure that i will try my very best to fulfill the tasks and duties that have been given to me.

TO XPF MEMBERS:
guys I have been given the authority over you yet i am not the best of you. If I do well, help me and if I do wrong, set me right.
sure will mod :D
congrataxx 2 all da mods :)

Reaction score
Congratulations to all of you! May Allah bless you and give you the capacity of being the best Moderators. :D
Warm regards,
abcde :)

Reaction score
i'm new here so if any 1 cn help me guide through my studies. It wud b rely helpful. Thankyou.
Oh and congratulations to all the new moderators.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHARING IS CARING, CARING MEANS HELPING, HELPING MEANS SOME1 CLOSE
INSHALLAH WORK HARD AND YOU WILL GET STRAIGHT A* s

Reaction score
I hope I don't dissapoint any one and am able to fulfill my duties as a moderator. Thankyou everybody!
And congratulations to other moderators aswell. Best of luck. :)