• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Our New Forum Moderation Team!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Waalaikumassalam!! :)

Thanks a lot ...everyone!
Jazak Allah Khair!

Reaction score
Congratulations people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May you be successfull and honest in doing your jobs!!!!!
I wish all of you good luck!!!!
regard,
Zahra Muhammad.

Reaction score
Congratulations to the new moderators. With status, the need for respect increases, with this respect comes a great responsibility. Be loyal, take care of your responsibilities and keep being respected..

Reaction score
Preceptor said:
Congratulations to the new moderators. With status, the need for respect increases, with this respect comes a great responsibility. Be loyal, take care of your responsibilities and keep being respected..
thank you !!

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
thankyou sir I am highly thankful that i have been given opportunity to be member of XPF moderator team.I ensure that i will try my very best to fulfill the tasks and duties that have been given to me.

TO XPF MEMBERS:
guys I have been given the authority over you yet i am not the best of you. If I do well, help me and if I do wrong, set me right.

sir your last few words are similar to that of AbuBakr's when he was elected as Caliph :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Reaction score
princesszahra deserves it too! but nevertheless you guys/girls are awesome too!!!! and Angel.of.darkness your the best!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
princesszahra deserves it too! but nevertheless you guys/girls are awesome too!!!! and Angel.of.darkness your the best!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its ok ! I'll keep helping you!