• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies and islamiat 2013 may/june .. problems?

Reaction score
only 3 weeks left in the cie m so so nervous.. just want to confirm some answers and clear my doubts
so i will start from the basic 'reformers' .. can someone give me the answer for this question "why syed ahmed shaheed barelvi started his Jihad mov.? (7) explaint the points fully plzz... thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
well there is only 1 reason i can think of nd that is to free the muslims under sikh rule, asyways was this Qs is the past papers? i too am giving the exams in may f@@@ im soo nervous

Reaction score
well there is only 1 reason i can think of nd that is to free the muslims under sikh rule, asyways was this Qs is the past papers? i too am giving the exams in may f@@@ im soo nervous
Well i think this question is not in the pastpapers just saw it from someone notes..

Reaction score
okay so i was solving november 2010 pastpapers when i came across this question 'Were the religious views of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan his most important contribution in
developing the cause of Muslims during the nineteenth century? Explain your answer. [14]
well i know the answer to this question but what would be the conclusion?o_O
STUCK

Reaction score
why was simla deputation of 1906 an important event for muslims of sub continent?

Reaction score
The Simla Deputation was an important turning point for the Muslims because the British accepted their demand of Seperate Electorate and Extra Weightage in coucils. They would now have their seperate elections and more seats in the councils than their ratio of the population. This was a big achievement and now because of the acceptance of these demands they had CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION. The Hindu Muslim Rivalry which existed in the day to day lives was elevated to the constitutional plane. Because of the Constitutional Upgradation the Deputation brought to the Muslims it was a very important Moment in the History of the Muslim Subcontinent.

Now listen to me, this wasnt the only reason for it being important.

The acceptance of the Muslim Demands gave encouragement to the Muslims. Never before had their demands had been accepted. Since 1885 they had been denied proper education. The Hindus were prospering and they were getting education. The Muslims werent being heard. This time their voice was heard. This gave the Muslims encouragement and this eventully led to the establishment of the Muslim league in 1906. The Muslims realized that organized effort was needed to project their demands to the British for which a seperate political party was necessary. The Simla Deputation was an ORGANIZED EFFORT. And due to its Success the Muslims eventually established the Muslim League. It was the realization, encouragement and sense of distinct identity gained because of the acceptance of the Simla Deputation was why the Muslim League established the Muslim League.

ALSO, the Acceptance of Simla Deputation marked the establishment of good Muslim-British Relations. These relations had not been good since 1857. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan had worked tirelessly to improve these relations because he thought that the prosperity of this relationship would lead to Muslim Development in the Subcontinent. So the success of Simla Deputation meant that Sir Syed and other leaders efforts to Establish Good Relations between Muslims and British had been successful. This was an important achivement.

So not only did the Simla Deputation provide the Muslims with CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION, but it ESTABLISHED GOOD RELATIONS WITH BRITISH... and also LEAD TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF MUSLIM LEAGUE.

Had the Muslims not gone on the Simla Deputation, they would not have realized the need of a seperate party. And the Muslim League would not have been established. And the tireless work that the Muslim League did to establish PAKISTAN and to achieve partition and to fight for the rights of the MUSLIMS .. all that work would not have been done!
THE STRUGGLE FROM 1940-1947 would not have been done if there was no MUSLIM LEAGUE. and Why was there a MUSLIM LEAGUE? Because of the SUCCESS OF THE SIMLA DEPUTATION.

ALSO

the SIMLA DEPUTATION Was an important turning point for the Muslims because the MUSLIMS realized they were a seperate identity in INDIA. they were a seperate community.. not like the HINDUS. They had their own religion, customs, traditions, ways, language and elections. Due to the Simla Deputation success was the idea of the MUSLIMS BEING A SEPERATE IDENTITY was BORN in the hearts of the Muslim League. On the basis of this realization Pakistan was established in 1947. The SENSE of seperate identity was born in the hearrts of the Muslims after the success of the Simla Deputation. Before this they had considered themselves part of the CONGRESS... who were being ruled by BRITISH.

SO DUE TO ALL THIS THE SIMLA DEPUTATION HAS IMMENSE IMPORTANT IN THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN!
Some historians say it was the EVENT which sowed the seeds of PAKISTAN.

Reaction score
The Simla Deputation was an important turning point for the Muslims because the British accepted their demand of Seperate Electorate and Extra Weightage in coucils. They would now have their seperate elections and more seats in the councils than their ratio of the population. This was a big achievement and now because of the acceptance of these demands they had CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION. The Hindu Muslim Rivalry which existed in the day to day lives was elevated to the constitutional plane. Because of the Constitutional Upgradation the Deputation brought to the Muslims it was a very important Moment in the History of the Muslim Subcontinent.

Now listen to me, this wasnt the only reason for it being important.

The acceptance of the Muslim Demands gave encouragement to the Muslims. Never before had their demands had been accepted. Since 1885 they had been denied proper education. The Hindus were prospering and they were getting education. The Muslims werent being heard. This time their voice was heard. This gave the Muslims encouragement and this eventully led to the establishment of the Muslim league in 1906. The Muslims realized that organized effort was needed to project their demands to the British for which a seperate political party was necessary. The Simla Deputation was an ORGANIZED EFFORT. And due to its Success the Muslims eventually established the Muslim League. It was the realization, encouragement and sense of distinct identity gained because of the acceptance of the Simla Deputation was why the Muslim League established the Muslim League.

ALSO, the Acceptance of Simla Deputation marked the establishment of good Muslim-British Relations. These relations had not been good since 1857. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan had worked tirelessly to improve these relations because he thought that the prosperity of this relationship would lead to Muslim Development in the Subcontinent. So the success of Simla Deputation meant that Sir Syed and other leaders efforts to Establish Good Relations between Muslims and British had been successful. This was an important achivement.

So not only did the Simla Deputation provide the Muslims with CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION, but it ESTABLISHED GOOD RELATIONS WITH BRITISH... and also LEAD TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF MUSLIM LEAGUE.

Had the Muslims not gone on the Simla Deputation, they would not have realized the need of a seperate party. And the Muslim League would not have been established. And the tireless work that the Muslim League did to establish PAKISTAN and to achieve partition and to fight for the rights of the MUSLIMS .. all that work would not have been done!
THE STRUGGLE FROM 1940-1947 would not have been done if there was no MUSLIM LEAGUE. and Why was there a MUSLIM LEAGUE? Because of the SUCCESS OF THE SIMLA DEPUTATION.

ALSO

the SIMLA DEPUTATION Was an important turning point for the Muslims because the MUSLIMS realized they were a seperate identity in INDIA. they were a seperate community.. not like the HINDUS. They had their own religion, customs, traditions, ways, language and elections. Due to the Simla Deputation success was the idea of the MUSLIMS BEING A SEPERATE IDENTITY was BORN in the hearts of the Muslim League. On the basis of this realization Pakistan was established in 1947. The SENSE of seperate identity was born in the hearrts of the Muslims after the success of the Simla Deputation. Before this they had considered themselves part of the CONGRESS... who were being ruled by BRITISH.

SO DUE TO ALL THIS THE SIMLA DEPUTATION HAS IMMENSE IMPORTANT IN THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN!
Some historians say it was the EVENT which sowed the seeds of PAKISTAN.

best!best!best! thanks alot like aaalot :D

Reaction score
stuck up with one thing more:
why have regional languages been promoted by the pakistan government since 1947? (7):confused::sleep:

Reaction score
btw aren't u solving the pastpapers directly? i mean are u like studying section by section?

Reaction score
I am not studying anything. :p
I HAVE ONLY STUDIED Section 2 of History.. NOTHING ELSE!
I need to get serious ;(

Reaction score
aahh :p umm well i had this same problem of non-serious attitude 3 weeks and 5 days were left in cie i wasted my 12 days and now i have to cover all the uncovered topics in 1 day -_- cuz then i have to start the revison with the clock ..
only 2 weeks left in cie and i have to do islamiat.. i am too nervous i got a* in mock of geography so m not that worried about that (alhumdulillah) but in isl i got a B at 76 :'( so i have to work hard ya know. only 14 days to go and so many things left to do.. i suggest you just solve all the pastpapers from 2005-2011 and 2012 if u have time (as there is less chance of repetition of 2012 paper.
i have 2 get A* inshallah inshallah inshallah so i have 2 get serious or else i'd be dead meat -_- :p

Reaction score
btw i have heard that our cie paper will get canceled due to the elections.. what is with that?

Reaction score
okaaaayy so i brought a new question. 'why was second round table conference of 1931 unsuccessful? 7

Reaction score
only 3 weeks left in the cie m so so nervous.. just want to confirm some answers and clear my doubts
so i will start from the basic 'reformers' .. can someone give me the answer for this question "why syed ahmed shaheed barelvi started his Jihad mov.? (7) explaint the points fully plzz... thanks in advance :)
Dont u have a history book ? 'Nigel Kelly'