• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies and islamiat query

Reaction score
yeah !! last time when I appeared for Sociology there was a rule that paper should not be discussed before 24 hours but this makes no sense as CIE has already divided the areas into ZONES so there is no point of paper leakage !! Still taking strick measures !!

Reaction score
Lol yeah, Salman, can you answer my question in 'HarisShazad's' thread for maths questions whenever you have time.
Greatly appreciate it, thanks bro.

Reaction score
yeah thats funny? why cant we discuss it now even after zones have been put up!

Reaction score
it is XPF rule and any member violating this rule will be banned so its better if we write down all the questions on a paper and discuss it after 24 hours !! :)

Reaction score
yeh kon hain? please discuss topics onto which the majority can talk and not a specific group of people!

Reaction score
do u guys know that the passages of the quran that come in one paper come from the same portion ie laah in himself or allahs relation with the created world or allahs messengers? i mean the three can be from first five verses OR the next five verses OR the last five verses!!

Reaction score
ashiqbal said:
do u guys know that the passages of the quran that come in one paper come from the same portion ie laah in himself or allahs relation with the created world or allahs messengers? i mean the three can be from first five verses OR the next five verses OR the last five verses!!
who told u about this????......i dont think so they can give from any portion any surah

Reaction score
nope asiqiqbal i asked my teacher the same she said no!!!!!! it can come mix up see speciman paper 2009 they r all mixed up!!

Reaction score
no one told me about this nor is thius given in any rubric but if u see the past four papers since the paper pattern have been changed, jun and nov 2009 and 2010, u will se that i am correct!!

Reaction score
so many coincidences?? i dont think so!! and is it written anywhere in history that the first three questions will be from section 1 and 2?? no it isnt. after a matter of time like two three more years, students will be preparing only four passages from each paper and will be confident that they have prepared just like most of us are confident that even if we do only sec 1 and 2 we will easily get godd grades in history. maybe i am wrong.