• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies P2

Reaction score
Q1)Describe the effect of deforestation
I wrote:
Siltation
Landslides
Am i right??

Reaction score
Is this correct?
i think its fine.....but in the next part we were suppose to give solutions to overcome the problems we mentioned.....for siltation and landslide it can be given easily.......what solutions u gave for the probs u mentioned?

Reaction score
-Floods and droughts.
-Surface run off causing soil erosion.
-disrupts the water cycle.
-Global warming.
-Extinction of Animals
-Landslides and siltation.

These are the correct answers!

Reaction score
i think its fine.....but in the next part we were suppose to give solutions to overcome the problems we mentioned.....for siltation and landslide it can be given easily.......what solutions u gave for the probs u mentioned?
We had to choose only one prob.

Reaction score
I wrote for building nature reserves, security; monitoring and punishment on people cutting trees , gas supply so wood can not be cut for feul or timber, lastly reafforestation programmes.

Reaction score
I wrote for building nature reserves, security; monitoring and punishment on people cutting trees , gas supply so wood can not be cut for feul or timber, lastly reafforestation programmes.
No man, we have to give solution to the problem caused, not solution to deforestation!

Reaction score
u took the prob which did not have good sol.....u should have taken prob like siltation.......could have written a no of sol.....
These problems did not come into my mind due to pressure of less time, and the last question I attempted was this.

Reaction score
These problems did not come into my mind due to pressure of less time, and the last question I attempted.
i can understand......its difficult to think at the moment......even i was puzzled but i dont know how this prob clicked my mind and i wrote it......but dnt be worried it was just 1 ques.....the rest went good na?