• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies (2059) Help Required

Reaction score
Time management is of utmost importance in Pak-Studies exams. When the exam starts, quickly go through questions and start with lengthy question :) 'cause it requires more time. Give a brief history about the question asked and give details about whatever is asked in the question; Try to cover each and every point. Make sure that you first two sections of history are well-prepared.

Geography is kinda easy, it tests your common sense. Make sure that you know how to read graphs okay :) 'cause q's are mostly about graphs.

Our best wishes are with you ^_^ May the odds be in your favor. There's no need to freak out, stay calm and be confident.

Reaction score
Time management is of utmost importance in Pak-Studies exams. When the exam starts, quickly go through questions and start with lengthy question :) 'cause it requires more time. Give a brief history about the question asked and give details about whatever is asked in the question; Try to cover each and every point. Make sure that you first two sections of history are well-prepared.

Geography is kinda easy, it tests your common sense. Make sure that you know how to read graphs okay :) 'cause q's are mostly about graphs.

Our best wishes are with you ^_^ May the odds be in your favor. There's no need to freak out, stay calm and be confident.
Firstly, you said go with longest one, YES I WILL
Secondly, Bro I have not even read a single word of Section three........ bs 1st or 2nd ka aaaasra hai
3rdly, GEO is no prb after Stats

Reaction score
Indeed :) Plus I hate Bhutto, Shuttos .............

Xd :p Should I give 8 mins for 7 mark and 2 min for 4 mark and 20 for 14 mark????
How many words should I write in each?
I prepared first two sections and got A in Pak-studies 'cause of Geo (B)

3 Questions , 1h 30 mins

Give 15mins to 14 marks Q.
10- to 7marks
5- 4marks q :)