• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone provide feedback on Sir Umar Khan Dawar for Pak studies.
does anyone have any experience being taught from him, like any past paper sessions or a session and stuff?
How does his teaching style differ from other teachers or is he like Sir Usman Hameed and others?
I‘ve heard from my teacher that he’s very good, but I want an overall positive response before I can enroll with him
thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salam every one!
Post your Pak St., Islamiyat and Urdu doubts here. Members here will try and help you out, Insha'Allah!

I have a few questions which need to be answered can u guys help me out ??
Q1)Why did Simon Commission come to India ? [7]
Q2)Why did Simon Commission failed ? [7]
Q3)Why did Nehru published his report in 1928? [7]
Q4)Why did Nehru Report fail? [7]
HELP will be greatly appreciated !! :D
All 4 marks questions
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-4-part-questions-compilation-here.13263/
Simon Commission Comes to India in 1927 because before this all the parties demand their rights and start protest against the British. They said they can make their own constitution without the help of British. Simon COmmision arrived for the constitution reforms but except Shafi League no other party attend Simon COmission. On the other hand, all are starting protest against simon infact Lala Lajpat Rai got died in this protest. The era of Pakistan History is known as Movement of Rights according to Quaid-a-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.