• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
KEEP CRYING U ASSHOLE . AFTERALL I SHOUDLNT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM BIKHRASTINAI PISSLMAIC ASSHOLE . KEEP LIVING IN YOUR DUMBASS COUNTRY . IM PROUD HINDU AND I HAVE MORE SENSE THAN U BITCH
says the guy whos swearing in caps and is on our platform. very educated brainwashing i can say

Last edited:
Reaction score
MORE IRONIC IS THAT A PISSLAMIC NATION COUNTRYBIKHARISTAN WANTS TO IMPOSE SECULARISM IN INDIA . WE KNOW YOUR RAMPANT DISCRIMANTION AGAINST NON ISLA BELIVERS , YOU TERM THEM KAAFIRS ,AND HINDUS POPULATION SIGNIFANTLY DECREASED IN PAKISTAN . SO BETTER NOT WORRY ABOUT INDIAN MUSLIMS . YOU BITCHES ALSO RAPED YOUR OWN BANGLDESHI MUSLIMS ,WERENT THEY FROM SAME RELIGION AS YOURS . ACTUALLY YOU ARE MORE BRAINWASHED .IF U WANNA SAY SOMEHTING ,COUNTER WITH FACTS . FACTS IS THAT INDIA CRIME RATE PER CAPITA IS MUCH LOWER THAN OF BIKAHRISTAN . SO STOP THIS RANDI RONA AND GO FILL TYRE PUNCTURES NOW .LOL PISSLAMIC COUNTRY BIKAHRISTAN . GO **** OFF NOW ASSHOLE
pak was literally built on the narrative of Islam since Muslims were denied freedom in Biritish India and hence deserves being a muslim, since its % of muslims is more than 95. Congress wanted Akhand bharat, hence all religions could stay in India. Congress built India as a secular country, not as a hindu country or on the hindutva ideology. the % of hindus is 80%.

Reaction score
MORE IRONIC IS THAT A PISSLAMIC NATION COUNTRYBIKHARISTAN WANTS TO IMPOSE SECULARISM IN INDIA . WE KNOW YOUR RAMPANT DISCRIMANTION AGAINST NON ISLA BELIVERS , YOU TERM THEM KAAFIRS ,AND HINDUS POPULATION SIGNIFANTLY DECREASED IN PAKISTAN . SO BETTER NOT WORRY ABOUT INDIAN MUSLIMS . YOU BITCHES ALSO RAPED YOUR OWN BANGLDESHI MUSLIMS ,WERENT THEY FROM SAME RELIGION AS YOURS . ACTUALLY YOU ARE MORE BRAINWASHED .IF U WANNA SAY SOMEHTING ,COUNTER WITH FACTS . FACTS IS THAT INDIA CRIME RATE PER CAPITA IS MUCH LOWER THAN OF BIKAHRISTAN . SO STOP THIS RANDI RONA AND GO FILL TYRE PUNCTURES NOW .LOL PISSLAMIC COUNTRY BIKAHRISTAN . GO **** OFF NOW ASSHOLE
this guy was saying india got low crime rate than Pak lol

Reaction score
ppl in Pak literally swear at Yahya for what he did in Bangladesh, but even more amusing thing i found out that India got an unemployment rates of 7.6% compared to Pak's 6.4%. seems like ur the one filling tyre punctures lol

now whos stating facts?

Reaction score
yeah loser ,keep crying , india inflation rate is much lesser than of pakistan 20 percent . india gdp per capita is higher than of pakistan . india HDI is 0.633 while that of pakistan is 0.544 , lol . https://wisevoter.com/country-rankings/crime-rate-by-country/. see this ,lol , pakisatan come in one of the most dnageous countries . why do u lie so much
Genius, my whole point of quoting references was to prove that u were lying abt crime rate and i proved it, u on the other hand evaded the truth and started comparing the countries. Who said we were comparing countries? I said abt crime rate. Know atleast what we r talkin abt rather than shoot aimlessly in sky

Reaction score
yeah loser ,keep crying , india inflation rate is much lesser than of pakistan 20 percent . india gdp per capita is higher than of pakistan . india HDI is 0.633 while that of pakistan is 0.544 , lol . https://wisevoter.com/country-rankings/crime-rate-by-country/. see this ,lol , pakisatan come in one of the most dnageous countries . why do u lie so much
Literally took this shot from the website u said abt the crime rate . Im literally proving in every way ur lying. And when u cant prove me wrong, u swear like a bunch of illetrate spoiled brats

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231008_172223_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_172223_Chrome.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
you as an islamsit country have failed . keep crying about kashmir , you mass murdered million of peple in bangaldesh which were of your same religion and culture and u seem to be more cocnerned about muslims in india ,lol . hypocrisy at its peak . did your govt officially ever said sorry to bangladesh . No . thats how shameful u guys are
How abt mass murdering sikhs and not allowing to form Khalistan? Isnt it the same situation as Bengladesh?

Reaction score
you as an islamsit country have failed . keep crying about kashmir , you mass murdered million of peple in bangaldesh which were of your same religion and culture and u seem to be more cocnerned about muslims in india ,lol . hypocrisy at its peak . did your govt officially ever said sorry to bangladesh . No . thats how shameful u guys are
How abt mass murdering sikhs and not allowing to form Khalistan? Isnt it the same situation as Bengladesh
PLus india and pakistan were didvided on the basis of religion . thus it is india;s right to be a hindu country . it was rather nehru and congress fault to make india secular . plus just because u are islamic doesnt give you any right to eradicate hindu popualtion in coutnry . today hindus are less than 1-2 percent ,whereeas islam is growing in india . that clearly shows india is more tolerant towards its minroities . even if you are islamci nation , muslims in bikharistan are more unsafe than ones in india . in daylight ,mosques get bomblasted killing more tha. 50-60 people ,election campaigns get bomblasted in pakistan . what sort of islamsit country are u then
Do u even know who bomb mosques? Its either TTP or other terrorist groups like Al Qaeda which every ulemas have declared them as non muslims. So basically non muslims r bombing mosques

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Idiot Congress wanted every religion even muslims to form india, thats why their own president was a muslim. They didnt want any specific religon as the head state religion, but due to the congress tyranny of 1937-39, muslims wanted separate state and Who said pak is eradicating hindus first of all?
instead of replying to such stuff kindly report.
Thanks

Reaction score
Cambridge O-Level Urdu Syllabus B (3248) Paper-1 by Mujeeb Ur Rehman solved
pdf version ?

Reaction score
i am facing difficulty studying pak st can someone provide me with the best tips and notes
and the pdf of islamiat book by yasmin malik

Last edited:
Reaction score
i am facing difficulty studying pak st can someone provide me with the best tips and notes
and the pdf of islamiat book by yasmin malik
In PakStudies, For geography, the Book is enough in my opinion though i used Dr Iftikhar Ul Haq's Notes. If you face any confusion in any of the topics, lookup youtube videos of Ayloti and/or ws studio. See if that helps you to understand the concepts. For History, I would really recommend Dr Iftikhar Ul Haq's notes. They are really good. You can pair them with Usman hameed's notes as well. For Islamiyat, idk why are you asking for yasmin malik's book. I dont find anything special about it. It is loaded with quotations but with less and repetitive content. I would suggest Muzzamil Mehmood and Dr Iftikhar ul haq for Islamiyat (Muzzamil is priority). If i had the pdf for yasmin, i would have given it to you, but it really isnt available because of the ban 3-4 years ago on it. Oh and spam past papers and ratta their marking schemes. Will help alot

Reaction score
In PakStudies, For geography, the Book is enough in my opinion though i used Dr Iftikhar Ul Haq's Notes. If you face any confusion in any of the topics, lookup youtube videos of Ayloti and/or ws studio. See if that helps you to understand the concepts. For History, I would really recommend Dr Iftikhar Ul Haq's notes. They are really good. You can pair them with Usman hameed's notes as well. For Islamiyat, idk why are you asking for yasmin malik's book. I dont find anything special about it. It is loaded with quotations but with less and repetitive content. I would suggest Muzzamil Mehmood and Dr Iftikhar ul haq for Islamiyat (Muzzamil is priority). If i had the pdf for yasmin, i would have given it to you, but it really isnt available because of the ban 3-4 years ago on it. Oh and spam past papers and ratta their marking schemes. Will help alot
Can you guide me which teacher is better for Urdu syllabus B Samhan Ghazi or Moiz Kali?? Or can you share Urdu B notes on [email protected]