• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Here you go

Attachments

• 2059_s23_ms_1.pdf
    219 KB · Views: 14
  • 2059_s23_qp_01.pdf
    781.6 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO IMAGINE HAVING SO MUCH TIME THAT YOU SEND ME AN ENTIRE 10 PAGE ESSAY ON WHY PAKISTAN SUCKS- go get a life buddy, i aint reading allat lmaooo goofy ass

Reaction score
real funny thing is that this racist indian got no other platform to spread hate then on this, not only shows his desperation, he didnt even see that this forum is basically for studying, not arguing. Some attention seekers like u we have got in this forum
for reaaallllllll ughhh its so annoying lmao

Reaction score
this 12 yo hindu has more sense than you dumbfuck islamist ,pisslamiist jihadist and terrosist . atleast im educated unlike you bikhairstani bitches. fu ck your pisslam asshole
so called educated dude swearing on forum, atleast we r not swearing which shows r good upbringing unlike urs with no sense of self respect, no wonder india and pak hate each other bcuz of u guys.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Guys please do not post hate speech against each other, this is an educational site and we do not promote any country... please report stuff instead of replying. Thanks. I've deleted off topic posts please don't argue anymore.

Reaction score
Really really sorry my guy, Sir iftikhar isnt responding an sir muzammil still hasnt posted it. At this moment all i can say is, Go through all the syllabus and if you relly are short on time, then skip the subtopics that came in m/j 2023 and if you are REALLY REALLY short on time, i mean really short on time then also skip subtopics that came in 2022 o/n. Other than that, im still trying to get the guess paper. When i get it, ill send it to you and urdu pro as well