• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
nopes bhai jan both high hain. Should be much lesser.
Yep, isl p2 mein nahavand ki wajah se bachon ka paper thoda bura hoya plus p1 mein ami halima etc ke question ki wajahnsenbhi orohlem hoya, p2 mein compulsory bhi thodandifferent tha. History meinn2nnaye questionnthe plus compulsory mein buhat si varying mistakes ki thin, gei ka paper sahi tha not so hard not si easy

Reaction score
ugh -_- the threshold was so friking high... they did super strict checking and only one kid in my year got 3A*s, even the most high achievers got C's in Urdu :( it sucks on how the checking was really strict in our year lol, i got 2A's and 1B ( in islamiyat ) i was pretty upset since i worked my ass off -_-

Reaction score
wooooooaaaahhhhh how did u get 3A*s- mashallah dude
I was studying since 2022 december, sare subs ko araam araam se topic by topic kara whikst bakancing my social life and hobbies and akhamdolillah hogaya. Baaki waldain ki duaen bhi thin, wby, apka kia result aya?

Reaction score
ugh -_- the threshold was so friking high... they did super strict checking and only one kid in my year got 3A*s, even the most high achievers got C's in Urdu :( it sucks on how the checking was really strict in our year lol, i got 2A's and 1B ( in islamiyat ) i was pretty upset since i worked my ass off -_-
Decent grades dude, our school is lretty competitivenand only 3 kids got 3A*, very hugh gt

Reaction score
I was studying since 2022 december, sare subs ko araam araam se topic by topic kara whikst bakancing my social life and hobbies and akhamdolillah hogaya. Baaki waldain ki duaen bhi thin, wby, apka kia result aya?
niiiceee, mashallah, i did the same thing but i guess luck wasnt on my side :') may allah continue to bless u

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to take a retake bcz i got (grades=not deserving) so in which session i should give oct/nov or maj/june
one of my friends wants to retake as well, but to be honest, i dont see the point in retaking. as arts arent really important other than being plus points in applications :'). but if your preparation is strong and you know you can do this, i recommend doing it in october/november as it wont clash with your science subjects. its best to get it done asap and inshallah you'll get a good result!!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to take a retake bcz i got (grades=not deserving) so in which session i should give oct/nov or maj/june
Bro what grades did you get? If u got bs and as mixed or bs and cs, its fine move onto o3 snd work hard there. Retakes are burdening and expensive imo